Victoria's Secret Velvet Luxe Lotion in Heavenly

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.3

on 11/12/2006 8:25:00 PM

I got this because it was buy one get one free or something. It really does work if you put it on over already moisturized skin. It makes it velvety feeling. Otherwise my skin is velvety/papery feeling if I just put it on without moisturizing. I am not sure this is a necessary product but it smells fine and I experienced no flaking or crumbling or anything like that.

Packaging is nice..Smells off compared to the lotion and perfume. Also crumbles up when applied.. I would not buy again.

on 7/5/2004 11:14:00 AM

I have so much in the way of products, I only got this because VS was having an insane sale and I got a tiny bottle of lotion and fragrance I think could actually use up someday. One day a girl came in for an interview and we all asked her what she was wearing cuz we thought it smelled so good. You are not supposed to OD on perfume for an interview, but this was nice even tho she did! :p

on 3/6/2003 5:38:00 PM

This is a fantastic product. It is so luxurious and smells incredible. Why not a five? Not moisturizing enough and a little too pricey. I bought it for $7 during their semi-annual sale, so it was a very nice splurge. Would buy it on sale, but not for $28, the regular price. Then again, I am a poor college student.

Popular Lotions / Creams