Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.7

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Such a lovely product! It gives a beautiful colour payoff and a dense amount of product too. Has no orange undertones but it gives a sunkissed golden glow.. Will definitely be buying this holy grail product again and again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This has been my favourite bronzer for a while now, I am tanned and mixed race and use the darker shade (52) as it's only fractionally darker than my own skin tone and gives me a nice healthy glow if I'm a bit tired or haven't seen the sun for a while.

PROS
It has a very subtle amount of shimmer which is just enough to give the sunkissed look without making your skin look glittery in any way.
It also goes on quite subtly and builds well so you can decide how much of a bronzed look you want.
It copes well with my oily skin, lasts a good few hours and never settles anywhere which is a massive bonus to me.
It smells sweet and slightly chocolatey but isn't overpowering
It lasts AGGGGES
I have found I can reapply without ever getting the "caked on" look and it have never given me a breakout

CONS
The packaging looks cute when you buy it but since it is essentially cardboard, it gets bashed up quite easily.
If like me you carry bronzer around in your handbag make sure it's in a little pouch as the little magnetic strip which holds the palette closed isn't particularly strong and mine occasionally opens in my bag and causes a mess
There's no mirror...I've seen much cheaper bronzers include a mirror and the palette is more than big enough for one. I would forgive the other little cons if this one was fixed!

Overall the colour, quality, smell and the fact it lasts so long means I have already repurchased this before and will do again. It really is worth overlooking the minor downsides, especially if you can find it on sale anywhere!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv this bronzer soooooooo much ...i got it in 51 oh my god it's a beautiful color NOT orange at all ...i use it to bring back color to my face after applying foundation... it makes my face come back to life once i apply this bronzer and warm up my face , brilliant !! I apply this bronzer in a 3 method...it lasts long also and the color doesn't change at all .

Tip : in order to make this bronzer work for you , you should use a brush that can pick up the color well , use a dense brush that has some stiffness to it ,i use the bare minerals full flawless face brush and it works great with this bronzer it picks the color easily and apply the color nicely

on 1/10/2009 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Initially i bought this product because i had never used a bronzer before. This product is the cheapest product in my make up bag and i bought it purely because i wanted to master the art of applying bronzer- just to see what it would do for my face. I adore make up and everything else is easy to use and i use blusher, but i really didn't know what bronzer would do for my face. I bought this bronzer purely because it was cheap and the colour looked like it would compliment my tone. I assumed once i had mastered how and where to use it, i would then go and buy a much more pricier one to compliment the rest of my cosmetics. Not so.

Firstly, the packaging didn't really do it for me, it's like a book and i felt it would just come apart and make a mess in my make up case. But it actually holds well and the bronzer is firmly pressed. It is packaged inside like a bar of chocolate which i liked because it was different, the smell is pleasant too.

I use a large fluffy brush to apply this, i use it on my cheek bones, a little on my nose, temples and chin. It has tiny gold flecks, which are perfectly subtle for the day time and the coverage is buildable for the evening. The colour is a brown-gold tan type shade on my skin tone. (Im medium toned)

I can now say that i do love this product. It gives me such a healthy glow and contours my face so well, it just transforms me and gives my face so much 'life'- if that makes sense? Sometimes i don't feel the need to apply anything else when i'm wearing this product because it gives my face lots of definition. I have tried Hoola by benefit in the past and found it was too dark for me, I've also tried a lancome bronzer, which is fine- it's more orangey, which i feel my skin can pull off because of it's tone but i think this bronzer would suit anyone. It lasts pretty much all day, it can get patchy towards the end of the day, but really only if you have oily skin. I never thought something so cheap would work so well (at the risk of sounding like a cosmetics snob) but i haven't felt the urge to find something better in fact. Ive had this product for at least 6 months and there's still lots left. I'm sure others would enjoy it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was sooo impressed by this product!!! I needed a bronzer and after reading so many good reviews here at MUA and hearing good feedback from people I know, I decided to try this one. Let's start with the package. what is that?? So criative!! I really love it, the package looking like a chocolate bar! Besides, it smells like one too! Well, so let's talk about the product itself. I had a bad previous experience with bronzers, I once wore one that made my skin look orange. No need to say, I absolutely hated it. But Delice de Poudre isn't like that at all! I wore the 51 color and it gave me a nice tan, looking healthy and no fake at all! I put on sunscreen every sunnyday but sometimes I wish I were more tanned. Now I don't need to worry. With Delice de Poudre I can be as tanned as I like whenever and wherever I want! I LOVE it.

on 2/11/2007 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Great subtle product. Lasts forever and there is a lot of product in the package, great price for the amount provided. Color lasts all day. Scent is divine.

on 1/31/2007 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

YEAAA!! My HG bronzer has arrived!! I will never buy another bronzer. This stuff is the sh*t! I have the darker shade, #52. It's a gorgeous shade of brown with just a touch of gold glimmer. I find with other bronzers you either get a dirty brown or a shimmery gold, and this is the perfect balance. Makes a nice blush too as other reviewers have mentioned. This stuff also smells great... slightly perfumed and maybe even foody, and is made to look like 4 lil squares of chocolate. Go buy this... go buy it now!!