Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.7

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have the bronzer in 52- matte, I must say it is such an amazing bronzer. I've had it for maybe 4-5 months now and it's really great, I use it everyday. I've tried a lot of drugstore bronzers and I must say this is one of the best ones. Smells good, stays on all day, works for contouring and you get a good amount of product.

I highly recommend this bronzer if your looking for a god matte bronzer.

I'd been wanting this for ages so when it went on sale for $13 on ASOS i quickly bought it. I'm not a huge bronzer fan so I have no real need for shimmering bronzers. I do love contouring though and this is a little pale for my skintone to show up as a contour so I use it to set my cream contour and it works perfectly.

I love the packaging. I have the little cardboard packaging, not the plastic one they sell in Australia and I much prefer it. It feels very sturdy and practical.

on 5/23/2014 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is such a amazing bronzer. I have very pale skin so trying to find a bronzer that does not make my face look orange is a challenge but this bourjois product works so well. It actually makes me actually look like I have cheekbones!

on 11/6/2013 11:53:00 PM

In Canada this product is pretty expensive. I believe at shoppers drugmart it's $20 I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $10 so I bought 2!
First of all the packaging is adorable and the product smells delicious.
This is the perfect bronzer for lighter skin tones. For reference I am nw13 in mac foundation.
It's mostly matte with a slight barely noticeable glow. This I find makes it much more natural looking. Plus staying power is pretty good!
I love this so much that when I do use up the two I bought for $10 I may actually spend the $20 on one!

on 9/14/2013 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have to say I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for about 6 weeks now and thought I would give it some time before posting a review. I didn't have the problem with the product being difficult to get out but I think that's probably more to do with the frequency with which you wash your brush. It has a fantastic consistency, colour and lasting power.. And plus it was a great price I think it was £7.99. For a bronzer like this it is FAB value. I will definitely repurchase x

on 8/29/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely amazing bronzer. Not useful for contouring as it has some shimmer and it makes me look muddy, but brilliant for an all over face and neck bronzer. It's definitely worth the hype and I'm glad I purchased it after hearing and reading so many positive reviews about this product. When it runs out, ill most definitely be repurchasing, that's for sure! Plus, it smells delicious! I find it hard to believe anyone who doesn't adore this bronzer!

I like this bronzer for both contouring and warming up the face. There a small bits if glitter in it, which do not transfer onto the skin when applied. You get a lot of product in it, and overall it's great value for money. I would not repurchase because I prefer MAC's matte bronze, however I do think its a nice budget bronzer that will last you ages.

I love this bronzer! I never go a day without wearing it. Its worth all the hype it gets. If you don't own it, go buy it now. I love the packaging its really strudy cardboard with a magnetic clasp that closes it. It lasts for ages, to say ive used it everyday since the beginning or april; theres still a lot left. I will most definately repurchase this. It isnt dear either and i love Bourjois as a brand. Cant fault it.

I really enjoy using this bronzer. I use #51 and it is so perfect. I have also used #52 and can get a way with it; both do not have that orange effect at all. And I love that!

What makes this even better is the cute packaging and the great price. It is much more affordable than the higher-end ones. And it does a lovely job at giving just the right amount of contour & color to the face!

It has become my holy grail bronzer!

on 5/2/2013 5:45:00 AM

I bought this in shade 52 about 18 months ago and it seems like a bottomless pan because I still have loads left! This is my HG bronzer. I used to use Thin Lizzy bronzer which has a soft shimmer through it but I wanted to get a matte bronzer so I got this and also Benefit Hoola. This one is the best all round bronzer/ contourer for my NW25 skin and it's cheaper than the one I was using before. I prefer my Hoola bronzer for night time or when I am extra tanned. I will of course repurchase this.