Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.1

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 3/3/2017 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a very "meh" product for me, it's nor bad but all my other bronzers are just better and have something special and different about them where this one doesn't, cute packaging though.

on 12/12/2015 6:56:00 PM

I use this bronzer quite often. At the start I found it absolutely amazing. I still like it a lot although the top has started going a bit hard and I really need to push my brush down to make sure it goes on. Other than that it still looks very good and does define my face very well. Also a bonus by the fact it has a lovely smell, I don't think it smells like chocolate which is what I heard but it does smell amazing and not too overpowering. Bought for around £6.00 and packaging is also very nice:)

on 7/22/2015 2:54:00 PM

Loved this product for about 2 weeks until I no longer could pick up any product on my brush. Has a lovely shade and I liked the chocolate smell. However some kind of a barrier has been made in the product, like a film over it and it is a disaster. Has to be scratched in order to release any powder. Such a shame for a promising product.

on 7/17/2015 1:46:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this. The bronzer almost dries out (if you can say this about a powdery product) and it requires a lot of effort to get anything on your brush. As if a tranparent layer forms on it. If you first rub it off with a napkin it works ok. But next day it's the same issue. The color is nice though and I like it that it's matte.
The highlighter has a better consistency but has pink shimmer in it. As I have much redness on my face pink particles accentuate it even more.
The packaging looks cool though it's not very convenient. the bronzer and highlighter are placed so close together it's tricky to get only one of them ln your brush.
Ugh and the fake chocolate smell.

If you've never tried a bronzer before, I would totally recommend this for your first bronzer. It's almost impossible for this to go Orange on your skin, it has a really nice even finish which makes your face look much more defined and it has a gorgeous smell! It smells a bit like vanilla!

on 10/10/2014 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love the smell of this bronzer, smells like chocolate! It's a lovely matte finish and is long lasting especially when you use primer/setting spray. I like the highlighter however I wish it was a little more.. Defined? I wish it did it's job better, the shimmer doesn't last long on my face at all. I do love the bronzer I just wish it was a bit darker! Not a big fan of the highlighter so I wish I just got the bronzer alone but for £8 I can't really complain. It is quite hard to apply the bronzer alone without mixing the two together which is the only annoying thing. Or are you meant to mix them? Haha! I would repurchase this though, because the price is so good and it smells yummy.

on 10/1/2014 6:28:00 PM

I've been searching for a bronzed for a while.

I bought this after borrowing a friends, the packing is cute and it actually doesn't smell that bad. I like the way it stays on my face and doesn't fade off, i love the colour it makes me look like I've got a healthy glow.

I would definitely recommend, the product lasts for ages and it's only 7.

I have this in the lighter shade 51 which is perfect for pale skin. It doesn't look orange at all it just gives a golden bronze colour . It doesn't smell of chocolate, it just smells sweet and the packaging is a little cheap looking but I'm using it daily because the colour and staying power of it is very good.

Edit: I'm changing this to a no because after using it for a while the bronzer seals itself. You then have to scrape the top off which means not only do you waste product it also means you pick up too much on the brush and the colour resembles an oompa lumpa with a fake tan . Bad look. The packaging has also become so dirty, it looks a mess , I'm going to have to throw it out .

Having in mind the price this is the best bronzer I ever used. The scent is delicious (smells like chocolate). The colour is very natural and matte. Lasts for ages on my skin. Not a product for very pale skin types. The only flaw is the packaging. I am missing the mirror or a brush. Or at least enough space to fit the brush so it's possible to carry it arround.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really impressed with this bronzer! Such a lovely colour not too dark, but enough colour to look good! Smells gorgeous as well!