Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

At the start i loved it and thought that this is great but when i started tog et more and more into makeup i found way better bronzers and ive never used this so if your into makeup and have amazing bronzers you wont be impressed by this , but if your just starting out go for it,

Awesome for contouring and gives skin a great sunkissed look without being too orange or brown. In my opinion, it's perfect!

on 1/20/2015 10:11:00 AM

was really exited to receive this product-bought of amazon. love the packaging and the smell is absolutely gorgeous. however when i put it on my skin the colour was awful, did not look natural. doesn't suit my face tone at all and i ended up looking very streaky as didn't blend well!
have only used it once and never again, will not be purchasing another!

on 6/30/2012 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This bronzer looks great on my skin. I am a MAC NW25 and this gives me a healthy glow and I use it to contour my face as well. My skin is really oily, more so in the summer, but this product wears well over primer and foundation. This doesn't oxidize on me and it looks pretty natural when used with a nice fluffy brush. The packaging is card board and can be beat up pretty easily, but if I could find it here in the states again I would buy it again. I was told Bourjois was no longer sold in the states. What a shame, this is a great brand. Had I known, I would have grabbed a few other products as well.

on 5/28/2011 12:31:00 PM

Definitely the best bronzer of its price point, and higher price points. there are so many rave reviews on here, just thought i'd add to them! i have olive skin and i usually use bronzer because it looks more natural on me than blush.... providing its the right colour. this one is definitely the right colour, it is pretty matte with some gold glitters (barely noticeable) running through it, love chocolate colour- i used the lighter shade. it smells wonderful, i love the packaging and i cannot recomend this enough to anyone and everyone... you will use this everyday!

on 5/12/2007 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Another product I didn't realize I needed until I read the reviews. I wasn't even looking for a bronzer.. but then - if it's supposed to be that good, why wouldn't I give it a try? I realized they don't sell it in my country, but right that time my friend was in Paris and bought it for me. And it really IS great! makes my pale face look healthy, sort of peachy (I've got this in medium).. Lovely, lovely product!