Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got the original that did not come with a highlighter, shade 52. With the hype surrounding this, I don't know how i can't flop so badly with me. Maybe i got a bad one?

First off, the color just don't show much on my skin. Its like its so hard to pick up the color with my brush. The product is so hard. The chocolate scent does not come off as i am using it as well. (As compared with Too Faced Chocolate Soliel, i can smell it as i am using it) I've tried using it many times in many ways,it just doesn't work for me...

on 1/20/2015 10:11:00 AM

was really exited to receive this product-bought of amazon. love the packaging and the smell is absolutely gorgeous. however when i put it on my skin the colour was awful, did not look natural. doesn't suit my face tone at all and i ended up looking very streaky as didn't blend well!
have only used it once and never again, will not be purchasing another!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have purchased this product twice, the first because of the look and smell, and the second because the first one was crap and I thought I may have got a dodgy one, but the second was just as terrible. It literally wouldn't come on to my brush!! They only way I could put it on was by rubbing my finger into it really hard, and then putting it on my face! Not impressed for the price! It is gorgeous when it goes on, the trouble for me is getting it on!

I have this in the lighter shade 51 which is perfect for pale skin. It doesn't look orange at all it just gives a golden bronze colour . It doesn't smell of chocolate, it just smells sweet and the packaging is a little cheap looking but I'm using it daily because the colour and staying power of it is very good.

Edit: I'm changing this to a no because after using it for a while the bronzer seals itself. You then have to scrape the top off which means not only do you waste product it also means you pick up too much on the brush and the colour resembles an oompa lumpa with a fake tan . Bad look. The packaging has also become so dirty, it looks a mess , I'm going to have to throw it out .

I really wanted to love this product because of the adorable packaging, the chocolate shape and scent and the tiny gold flecks running through the product (I own shade 52).
Despite all this, it sucks.
For $30 australian dollars, I expected this product to deliver, but mine is constantly sealing over and is as hard as a rock!
I have to use my cheap, scratchy brush with a heavy hand to get any colour payoff!
Really dissapointed, because this product is too hard to work with. Heck, my $3 elf bronzer is softer than this. :(

on 12/2/2012 4:02:00 PM

I have this in shade 51 it is a warm toned light brown with a small amount of shimmer running through it. I really liked it when I first got it but after using it for about a month I could no longer get any product onto my brush.
The bronzer is packed in so tightly that it does not cling to my brush. I've tried various brushes from fluffy to the most dense and it makes no difference, the product is too hard and I have to scrape the product to loosen it up. I can hardly get it to swatch on my finger! Nice colour, but completely unusable.

on 11/26/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This bronzer does an okay job if applied very lightly, so lightly that it doesn't really do anything. If you apply anything more than the smallest amount it looks orange and unnatural, so basically either it doesn't show up or it shows up in a bad way. Considering I hate the smell too this bronzer doesn't get much love from me. Pity, cause I love the packaging; I think the chocolate theme is really cool, it just didn't work for me

on 7/25/2007 3:31:00 AM

This doesn't work for me I'm afraid, its just too gold! I have large pores and the shine seems to emphasize them and I am also pretty pale and one swipe of this is just too much. I will continue in search for the perfect bronzer....on the plus side at least this didn't turn me orange like Guerlain did.

on 7/17/2015 1:46:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this. The bronzer almost dries out (if you can say this about a powdery product) and it requires a lot of effort to get anything on your brush. As if a tranparent layer forms on it. If you first rub it off with a napkin it works ok. But next day it's the same issue. The color is nice though and I like it that it's matte.
The highlighter has a better consistency but has pink shimmer in it. As I have much redness on my face pink particles accentuate it even more.
The packaging looks cool though it's not very convenient. the bronzer and highlighter are placed so close together it's tricky to get only one of them ln your brush.
Ugh and the fake chocolate smell.

on 9/19/2014 12:18:00 AM

I'm not a fan of this product. I bought it because their blush is so amazing I assumed the bronzer would be too. Like blush, bronzers aren't a one-colour-suits-all and I find it orangey and cheap looking on my complexion. To add to that, the smell is horrendous. I like chocolate as much as the next person, but to have my face smell like a chocolate bar, ruining the scent of my perfume... I'd rather not.