Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 7/24/2006 2:40:00 PM

This is the new Bourjois bronzer that looks and smells like a chocolate bar. I bought it because it was so cute but didn't expect much - however, I'm very pleased with this. Tested on my hand it doesn't look like much but applied it gives me a beautiful burnished glow. I'm an NC30 and got it in the darker shade, 52; the color is close to my Tarte Hotel Heiress - warm brown with hints of copper and rose. For $18 this is well worth the price. A note on the packaging - it's very cute and looks like a little cardboard book, but I'm skeptical as to how durable it will prove over time.

on 8/29/2006 11:00:00 AM

wow was can i say! havein seen this advertised i thought it looked cute but i wasnt too fussed bout gettin it. Well i decided i was tired of lookin pasty and decided to buy it after likin the colour. as soon as i put it on i looked instantly healthier and glowing it stays on for ages and doesnt look orange ulike some bronzers. the smell is sooo good. definately buy again!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Holy Bronzer this is gorgeous. It comes in a cardboard type box, sort of like BeneFit's highlighter boxes. But it looks like a confection, and smells like orange chocolate. The color on this is exquisite, I have the Medium shade, and it's a natural perfect bit of color. I have the famous Sugar bronzer but have to say this is even lovelier. The price is very affordable at 18 dollars as well with a decent amount, will definitely satiate your sweet tooth.

on 11/22/2006 2:34:00 PM

I'm really liking this! The color gives a nice healthy glow (I have the medium and I'm faily pale), not at all orange. I use in in in place of a loose powder over foundation and I get a nice even glow all over my face, can't really tell it's a "bronzer", no harsh brown or glittery residue like some. Smell is nice but faint and packaging could probably be better. So far it's holding up well but I don't travel with it, just apply in morning at home. I've been using this for over a month and it still looks brand new so for $18 this will last a long time I think!

on 11/24/2006 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am not big on bronzers but I love this! It just gives a healthy glow withouth any glitter or shimmer. Just perfect!

on 12/18/2006 3:35:00 PM

I don't use bronzer, but #52 (the deeper shade) made a very nice blush. It's a deep brown, with just a touch of coppery tone to it, and it's not orangey. I applied it to the hollow of my cheek and it looked great. The powder goes on smooth, it lasts and I can't complain about the cute packaging (it looks like a chocolate bar!)

on 1/31/2007 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

YEAAA!! My HG bronzer has arrived!! I will never buy another bronzer. This stuff is the sh*t! I have the darker shade, #52. It's a gorgeous shade of brown with just a touch of gold glimmer. I find with other bronzers you either get a dirty brown or a shimmery gold, and this is the perfect balance. Makes a nice blush too as other reviewers have mentioned. This stuff also smells great... slightly perfumed and maybe even foody, and is made to look like 4 lil squares of chocolate. Go buy this... go buy it now!!

on 2/11/2007 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Great subtle product. Lasts forever and there is a lot of product in the package, great price for the amount provided. Color lasts all day. Scent is divine.

on 2/22/2007 1:43:00 PM

After reading rave reviews and consequently running out of my regular bronzer I decided to try Bourjois Delice de Poudre. I hunted it down at my nearest Superdrug for the price of 6.95. As soon as I got it home I whipped off the protective covering and inhaled the heavenly smell of the bronzer. It smells delicous so after a moment of wondering at its amazing nasal qualities I got my blusher brush and applied it to my previosly un bronzed cheeks. I found that you have to be really light handed when applying unless you want to look like youve smeared mud all over ur cheeks. The flecks of gold are subtle and catch the light beautifully. The packaging is somewhat flimsy - I like my products to be a little more resilliant but its cute all the same. Definately will be buying this product again!

I use this as a blush. It has a fine texture to it and #52 is a natural brown w/ subtle shimmer on my GGG cheeks (this is not at all orange). It's supposed to have a scent, but it's not and overwhelming scent, which is good because I don't want my makeup to smell. And it looks yummy, like a candy bar.