Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 7/17/2015 1:46:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this. The bronzer almost dries out (if you can say this about a powdery product) and it requires a lot of effort to get anything on your brush. As if a tranparent layer forms on it. If you first rub it off with a napkin it works ok. But next day it's the same issue. The color is nice though and I like it that it's matte.
The highlighter has a better consistency but has pink shimmer in it. As I have much redness on my face pink particles accentuate it even more.
The packaging looks cool though it's not very convenient. the bronzer and highlighter are placed so close together it's tricky to get only one of them ln your brush.
Ugh and the fake chocolate smell.

on 9/19/2014 12:18:00 AM

I'm not a fan of this product. I bought it because their blush is so amazing I assumed the bronzer would be too. Like blush, bronzers aren't a one-colour-suits-all and I find it orangey and cheap looking on my complexion. To add to that, the smell is horrendous. I like chocolate as much as the next person, but to have my face smell like a chocolate bar, ruining the scent of my perfume... I'd rather not.

Good quality matte bronzer. Too dark for fair skin. Smells delicious!

on 11/14/2013 12:14:00 AM

I like this bronzer better than hoola or nars. I use it mainly for contouring. I have an NC25-NC30 skintone and I prefer the #52 for contouring. It's smooth, blends easily and doesn't make my face itch. The cardboard packaging is unique with the chocolate appearance but it gets dented easily when you travel with it.
I'm taking one lippie off because bourjois is pretty expensive here I Canada compared to the UK. It's 24$ CDN

Note - when your bronzer developes that protective coating / hard surface I read that Clear packing tape removes a layer of the product. So get a new piece of clear packing tape, then press it down over the full surface of the product and peel it slowly off.

Love this bronzer.

Packaging is great, colour is very natural, smells good (like chocolate) and it lasts for a long time (I've had it for months and months and still haven't worn the bronzer down yet.

The packaging is great because it protects the powder - no risk of smashing it in your make up bag.

The colour is very buildable and not too orange or brown. There's no shimmer or sparkle so can be worn with any look.

I can't remember what I paid for it but I would reckon it's around the £5 mark which is pretty good for the quality of this product.

Great bronzer - give it a go!

HG! Smells nice, looks good on nc25 skin.

on 12/30/2012 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm really on the fence with this one. Pro's for me are the colour - it's not orangey AT ALL, and the smell is amazing! I also quite like the packaging and it is reasonably cheap (I got mine for NZ$15). Con's are that it seems to be packed in so tightly that it is really difficult to get the product on my brush, I have to press SO HARD to get anything out at all and it has gone quite... creamy? Instead of being a powder now? Which can make my face have that horrible 'dirty' look instead of bronzed. It doesn't seem to stay on my face as long as I would like either. I bought this to use as an everyday bronzer as I was getting through my HG NARS Laguna and it is just SO expensive here (NZ$60+), but I have ended up using it just on my neck and chest area instead because it just doesn't compare. I won't repurchase, I'll just have to save for another Laguna :/

on 10/17/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in shade 51 this bronzer is one of the best drugstore bronzers out there it is matte and smells amazing it doesn't look orange at all and is perfect for contouring every girls needs one of these in her makeup bag

on 2/27/2012 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This bronzer is great...I'm an avid MAC bronzer user, but a friend recommended this for everyday use as it is so much cheaper and can be bought from any high street chemist. I am so impressed with the quality for the price.
Only downside is that there is no mirror!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This has been my favourite bronzer for a while now, I am tanned and mixed race and use the darker shade (52) as it's only fractionally darker than my own skin tone and gives me a nice healthy glow if I'm a bit tired or haven't seen the sun for a while.

PROS
It has a very subtle amount of shimmer which is just enough to give the sunkissed look without making your skin look glittery in any way.
It also goes on quite subtly and builds well so you can decide how much of a bronzed look you want.
It copes well with my oily skin, lasts a good few hours and never settles anywhere which is a massive bonus to me.
It smells sweet and slightly chocolatey but isn't overpowering
It lasts AGGGGES
I have found I can reapply without ever getting the "caked on" look and it have never given me a breakout

CONS
The packaging looks cute when you buy it but since it is essentially cardboard, it gets bashed up quite easily.
If like me you carry bronzer around in your handbag make sure it's in a little pouch as the little magnetic strip which holds the palette closed isn't particularly strong and mine occasionally opens in my bag and causes a mess
There's no mirror...I've seen much cheaper bronzers include a mirror and the palette is more than big enough for one. I would forgive the other little cons if this one was fixed!

Overall the colour, quality, smell and the fact it lasts so long means I have already repurchased this before and will do again. It really is worth overlooking the minor downsides, especially if you can find it on sale anywhere!