Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 3/3/2017 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a very "meh" product for me, it's nor bad but all my other bronzers are just better and have something special and different about them where this one doesn't, cute packaging though.

Awesome product. Smells lovely, the bronzing shade is great for contouring and the highlight is very subtle and pretty. A little on the pricey side for a drugstore bronzer but it is very pretty!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

At the start i loved it and thought that this is great but when i started tog et more and more into makeup i found way better bronzers and ive never used this so if your into makeup and have amazing bronzers you wont be impressed by this , but if your just starting out go for it,

on 3/13/2015 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this recently and I love it, the packaging is cute and I am addicted to the smell of the powder, will definitely be buying it again

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have the bronzer in 52- matte, I must say it is such an amazing bronzer. I've had it for maybe 4-5 months now and it's really great, I use it everyday. I've tried a lot of drugstore bronzers and I must say this is one of the best ones. Smells good, stays on all day, works for contouring and you get a good amount of product.

I highly recommend this bronzer if your looking for a god matte bronzer.

I LOVE THIS BRONZER. If you try and use it for a contour, big mistake. It is an ORANGE based bronzer, and applied in the way that bronzer should be applied, it is perfect. It's inexpensive, feels great on my skin, lasts for ages and doesn't go on cakey or streaky. The finish is very matte although it contains shimmers so it is understandable why people mistake it for a contour shade. It also lasts a long time- I've had mine for a year, use it every day and have only just hit pan. Brilliant!

on 10/1/2014 6:28:00 PM

I've been searching for a bronzed for a while.

I bought this after borrowing a friends, the packing is cute and it actually doesn't smell that bad. I like the way it stays on my face and doesn't fade off, i love the colour it makes me look like I've got a healthy glow.

I would definitely recommend, the product lasts for ages and it's only 7.

its my favourite bronzer its looks and smells like chocolate and it gives a very natural result !!!

I'd been wanting this for ages so when it went on sale for $13 on ASOS i quickly bought it. I'm not a huge bronzer fan so I have no real need for shimmering bronzers. I do love contouring though and this is a little pale for my skintone to show up as a contour so I use it to set my cream contour and it works perfectly.

I love the packaging. I have the little cardboard packaging, not the plastic one they sell in Australia and I much prefer it. It feels very sturdy and practical.

I have this in the lighter shade 51 which is perfect for pale skin. It doesn't look orange at all it just gives a golden bronze colour . It doesn't smell of chocolate, it just smells sweet and the packaging is a little cheap looking but I'm using it daily because the colour and staying power of it is very good.

Edit: I'm changing this to a no because after using it for a while the bronzer seals itself. You then have to scrape the top off which means not only do you waste product it also means you pick up too much on the brush and the colour resembles an oompa lumpa with a fake tan . Bad look. The packaging has also become so dirty, it looks a mess , I'm going to have to throw it out .