Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.1

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 3/16/2016 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A really nice product - the bronzer isn't orange on my pale skin and is perfect for both bronzing (obviously) and contouring, which is what I use it for.
The highlighter is a light shimmery colour and it's so pretty both in the packaging and on my face. The product smells like vanilla and chocolate which is amazing and it really seems to last a while (it starts to fade a little at the end of school though, so around 6-8 hours worth of use there), I would definitely buy this again.

on 12/12/2015 6:56:00 PM

I use this bronzer quite often. At the start I found it absolutely amazing. I still like it a lot although the top has started going a bit hard and I really need to push my brush down to make sure it goes on. Other than that it still looks very good and does define my face very well. Also a bonus by the fact it has a lovely smell, I don't think it smells like chocolate which is what I heard but it does smell amazing and not too overpowering. Bought for around £6.00 and packaging is also very nice:)

on 7/22/2015 2:54:00 PM

Loved this product for about 2 weeks until I no longer could pick up any product on my brush. Has a lovely shade and I liked the chocolate smell. However some kind of a barrier has been made in the product, like a film over it and it is a disaster. Has to be scratched in order to release any powder. Such a shame for a promising product.

If you've never tried a bronzer before, I would totally recommend this for your first bronzer. It's almost impossible for this to go Orange on your skin, it has a really nice even finish which makes your face look much more defined and it has a gorgeous smell! It smells a bit like vanilla!

on 4/2/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i saw reviews of this on youtube saying it was great and for once im sad to say but youtube has let me down.
yes it smells and looks kinda like chocolate but it's a bit orange and it isn't very pigmented and chalky feeling. it doesn't apply very well on my skin and highlights any spots or pimples i have.
i've heard the NYC bronzer is good and will be trying that out but i don't recommend getting this as it's really not worth the hype.

on 1/20/2015 10:11:00 AM

was really exited to receive this product-bought of amazon. love the packaging and the smell is absolutely gorgeous. however when i put it on my skin the colour was awful, did not look natural. doesn't suit my face tone at all and i ended up looking very streaky as didn't blend well!
have only used it once and never again, will not be purchasing another!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have purchased this product twice, the first because of the look and smell, and the second because the first one was crap and I thought I may have got a dodgy one, but the second was just as terrible. It literally wouldn't come on to my brush!! They only way I could put it on was by rubbing my finger into it really hard, and then putting it on my face! Not impressed for the price! It is gorgeous when it goes on, the trouble for me is getting it on!

on 10/10/2014 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love the smell of this bronzer, smells like chocolate! It's a lovely matte finish and is long lasting especially when you use primer/setting spray. I like the highlighter however I wish it was a little more.. Defined? I wish it did it's job better, the shimmer doesn't last long on my face at all. I do love the bronzer I just wish it was a bit darker! Not a big fan of the highlighter so I wish I just got the bronzer alone but for £8 I can't really complain. It is quite hard to apply the bronzer alone without mixing the two together which is the only annoying thing. Or are you meant to mix them? Haha! I would repurchase this though, because the price is so good and it smells yummy.

on 5/23/2014 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is such a amazing bronzer. I have very pale skin so trying to find a bronzer that does not make my face look orange is a challenge but this bourjois product works so well. It actually makes me actually look like I have cheekbones!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really impressed with this bronzer! Such a lovely colour not too dark, but enough colour to look good! Smells gorgeous as well!