Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner - Black

Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner - Black

2.7

on 6/10/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is currently one of my fav cream/gel liners. I have really oily skin and most "waterproof" liners run on me after a few hours. This stays put all day and is easy to remove with an oil eye makeup remover. It glides on smoothly when used with a nice brush. I've had it for about 3 months and it hasn't dried up on me yet. I get my brush loaded up with the product and then screw the lid back on. The longer you have the lid off, the sooner it will dry up. Then I use the back of my hand like a paint pallet. I only gave Jet Set 4 lippies due to it is not really dark black, but still really great liner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was smudge city on me, even on my upper lid, and I always wear a primer so my oily lids are never an issue. I have only had this for about 2 weeks, but can tell it will dry out sooner than a MAC fluidline. So back to Sephora it goes. As far as gel liners go MAC fluidline is still my fave. I have yet to find a gel liner that stays on my waterline, but at least MAC's didn't smudge on my upper lid.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have bought this twice now and would not buy it again. I bought my first one from QVC which came with the angled brush. This eyeliner TRULY has a lot of staying power, but it is not an intense black color at all. Also you really have to have a steady hand if you want a really precise line, when using the brush. It dries extremely quickly on the lid so you have to be pretty quick and get it right the first swipe with this liner. The problem that I have had with BOTH of my pots are that the actual eyeliner (even with the lid closed tightly) tends to dry out pretty quickly...not cool, especially for the price of this stuff! When I use it I have to pretty much stick the tip of my brush more towards the bottom of the product which has not dried out yet. Also this eyeliner can really become flaky on the eyelid during application and drops/debris of dried eyeliner may tend to fall DIRECTLY into your eye on application! I wasn't too pleased with this stuff!