Ban Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant-Powder Fresh

Ban Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant-Powder Fresh

on 4/14/2012 4:03:00 PM

I use to have really sweaty underarms. It would soak through my shirts and it was just so embarrassing. My doctor recommended this, and ever since my problem has disappeared. It leaves a fresh scent all day, but most importantly- no wetness! I recently decided to try out other deodorants, but always come back to this one.

Leaves a white residue if you don't let it dry out a bit, but otherwise, works wonders. Kept me relatively dry and fresh last summer while I went door-to-door for the Phoenix Census in 112-degree heat. Under normal circumstances, performs perfectly.

on 8/22/2010 3:30:00 PM

I thought this deodorant was OK. I was originally using Fresh Sugar deodorant which I love and decided to try this one because it's cheaper. The main reason I didn't like this product was because of the smell. It smells fine in the bottle but once you put it on.......I felt like all I could smell all day was a baby's powdered bottom. I prefer using Fresh Sugar to this because the smell is more like lemon sugar and I can't smell it every time I lift my arms. I just really couldn't stand the smell of this deodorant. The poweder smell was pervasive all day long.

on 7/5/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am really not a fan of this one. They should just cut to the chase and call this scent Baby Powder instead of Powder Fresh, because that's what it is. It's not a BAD smell, but it's not something I really want to smell like, either. It is an okay deodorant-- the baby powder scent covers up sweat pretty well.

As an antiperspirant, however, I haven't had much luck. It doesn't stop sweating very effectively. Though I haven't had problems with white streaks on my clothes, it does stay white (and a little crumbly) in the creases under my arms. It's even worse at its supposed invisibility if you haven't shaved for a couple days.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ban Invisible Solid has become into the only deodorant brand that I've purchased over the past several years. While I've liked others such as Dove and Secret, they all either don't last long enough or leave terrible streaks behind. With Ban, I never have to worry about the possibility of "pit stains", even on on the hottest of days, and it lasts all day long and doesn't leave a white streak on my clothes.

I love the smell of it & it last all day long for me. I play basketball so I love the fact the smell stays on me. I hate the how it leaves the white marks on my clothes!

on 12/2/2008 8:59:00 PM

I had big hopes on this product. As a deodorant hands down it is the BEST!!! But as for an antiperspirant,.... not so good. After 3rd pd I started sweating down there again.. Don't like that, still looking for a good product :(

This product is awesome! I lloove the scent,its soo damn good! I hope BAN never stop making this scent or sweet surrender which I also love.Brilliant deodorant/ antiperspirant,

on 6/12/2008 8:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

got this in the scent "shower fresh" and love this.!

on 5/15/2008 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Ban did nothing for me. Not sure which scents I used but I was never fond of them.