Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
 Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 20%. Other Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Laureth-4, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, EDTA, Fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best deodorant I've ever tried you can have total confidence that you will be fresh & dry all day

on 6/10/2013 10:22:00 AM

I really like this deodorant. It has a high percentage of active ingredient - about 20% when most in Australia are much lower. I have the Powder Fresh scent, which is a sweet baby powder scent that I really like. I don't find that I perspire with this product, and I smell nice all day.

The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's a liquid roll-on so it doesn't go on dry. This means that I need to put it on well before I start to get dressed, and it can drop white powder all over clothing. If I could find an invisible solid version of this product in Australia, I'd be all over that. I might even look into buying online at some point.

on 11/9/2006 12:40:00 PM

I loved this, I've tried pretty much all of them and this is the only one that actually does what it's supposed to! It really does keep you dry and you don't get wet patches. I agree with another comment that it does slightly go over the top with that you could miss a day but overall this is deffinately the best out of all of them. The only slight problem is that you have to apply it then wait a few minutes before you get dressed otherwise it does stick to your clothes and sometimes there are white marks but apart from that if you have problems with finding a deodrant that works then try this one!

I really love this stuff. I have it in the shower fresh scent and it is nice but not too strong and overpowering. I sweat 10 times less and just feel cleaner and fresher. It lasts all day and through the night. My only little complaint is that I have it in the stick gel form rather than the roll-on and it comes out kind of bulky when you twist for the gel to rise. Otherwise I strongly recommend.