Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
 Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

4.1

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 20%. Other Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Laureth-4, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, EDTA, Fragrance.

on 4/15/2017 3:41:00 PM

I've been using this for over 20 years and from time to time I do try others for a change but I always come back to this. I've never found anything as effective as this.

I used this during the time I worked as a design assistant/project manager, when I commuted a lot and went to multiple hot, dusty project sites in a day. Does its job extremely well, by the end of the day, my underarms are still bone dry and smelling of either the powder or shower scent. What I've observed though was that my back and stomach seemed to have compensated for the lack of underarm sweat, and they became more sweaty than usual. Not really a biggie since I'm not a sweaty person, anyway. Price point is reasonable, too. I didn't use this everyday though and switched to gentler deos/antiperspirant during less hectic days to avoid developing an immunity to it. The only downside is that I can't seem to find this in my country anymore. :(

on 12/22/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

PROS:
-Good lasting power
-Good smell
-Reasonably priced

CONS:
-As the deodorant dries, it turns to a chalky white color
-Doesn't keep me dry

Overall: It's an ok deodorant, just not for me. I read other reviews and I don't think that anyone else has experienced the things that I have. What I really can't stand is the chalky white color left under my armpit after the deodorant dries. It shows up especially well on me because I'm African American. If you have even remotely tan skin I wouldn't recommend this for you. Also, I am not a heavy sweater. I don't get why this stuff doesn't keep me dry, but I could have delt with that. The chalky white residue was the deal breaker. I need a deodorant that I don't have to be concious of whenever I raise my arms (esp in the summer). Since it's winter I'll continue to use it, but once it's finished I will not repurchase.

The only deodorant I can use that doesn't let me down. As I am in a rush most mornings, I have to set it dry with my cold hairdrier setting! UPDATE: I'm not entirely happy about the long-term effects of using aluminium so I've switched to a roll-on (deodorant) that doesn't contain it. However I still use Mitchum on days I know I'll be rushing around. It's still the best anti-perspirant I've come across.

on 11/28/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have a bigger problem with smell, not necessarily being too sweaty, and this product covers both very well. The scent doesn't fade away like the deodorants I tried before and I have tried A LOT. I have no problems with sweat or smell when I wear this one. Aside from the white residue left behind after it dries, I love everything about it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm wondering the same thing as Daphne327.
I have been loving this deodorant for years, it's the only deo that keeps me dry & fresh all day (and yes as people have said you actually can skip a day!) Gross but true) but since moving to Vancouver from Australia have noticed it's become a lot less effective. I thought maybe they changed the formulation from country to country but now wonder if I have just become used to it therefor making it less effective?

I've tried the other Mitchum deo's, they too are less effective :-(

Would have been 5 stars but is now only 3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for ages, mainly because a) the powder one smells lovely. b) it says it lasts 48 hours - not that i've tried. c) it doesn't irritate my underarms. d) doesn't stain clothing. I have tried the solid stick but I get irritated by how it falls out of the holder when you get near to the bottom of the product (you know like you've wound it up too far) so i'm sticking with the roll-on.

on 3/26/2009 2:40:00 PM

I LOVE this anti-perspirant and deodorant. It is very effective, dries quickly, and does not build up on the inside of my clothing. It's tough to find -- Walgreen's is the only place that carries it near me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted this to work, but it failed miserably. I've tried so many antiperspirants and this was probably the worst. It went on wet and took 15 minutes to dry, it showed up on my skin and clothes as white powder, and I sweated as much as usual. The powder scent is lame, and the glass bottle is inconvenient for carrying around. I'd be better off wearing nothing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this contains the same active ingredient aand same amount as the new 'clinical' formulations. at a much less hefty price.