Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

3.5

on 2/5/2008 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The product I'm reviewing is actually called Mitchum for Women Roll-On Antiperspirant and Deodorant. It has pleasant fragrance and works well at keeping me dry. However, it leaves white residue on my clothing. I will keep looking for my HG antiperspirant.
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 20%. Other Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Laureth-4, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, EDTA, Fragrance. continued >>

on 1/6/2008 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was encouraged by the reviews here so I tried this. It did not work for me. It failed after about 4-6 hours.

It has the same ingredients as Secret Platinum which seems to be the only anti-perspirant that works for me. Too bad, SP stains clothes, etc. I'd love a nicer alternative. continued >>

on 3/17/2007 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I keep trying other new products because I'm an HBA junkie, but this is the only deoderant that works for me. You really have to scrub in the shower to get it off of your pits because it stays put. I prefer the unscented gel version.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the best deodorant ever and Ive used many. Certain Dri is nice as well but a hassle to apply properly (freshly cleansed, non shaved pits at night). I prefer unscented version of this. It does take a few minutes to dry but is sooo worth it... for me and everyone around me.

on 10/16/2006 7:56:00 AM

I live in the desert, this is the only product that stops odor all day! I would never skip a day though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the second time I have bought this product now. I bought it in 'Powderfresh' first, but this smelt like powdery old grannies, but I have since discovered they now do unscented and 'showerfresh' versions. Even so I found that it didn't stop me sweating, and by mid afternoon I had wet patches (gross I know!). Another thing was that this was insanely runny and took about 4 hours to dry! I sweat a lot, I will admit more than average, but this didn't even cut it when I was at home lounging around doing nothing. So no, no repurchase. Oddly enough I loved the 'smart solid' Mitchum stick, so I think it was the wet sticky formula that probably didn't work well with me. Wouldn't reccomend this.