Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

2.7

on 2/5/2008 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The product I'm reviewing is actually called Mitchum for Women Roll-On Antiperspirant and Deodorant. It has pleasant fragrance and works well at keeping me dry. However, it leaves white residue on my clothing. I will keep looking for my HG antiperspirant.
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 20%. Other Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Laureth-4, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, EDTA, Fragrance. continued >>

on 1/6/2008 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was encouraged by the reviews here so I tried this. It did not work for me. It failed after about 4-6 hours.

It has the same ingredients as Secret Platinum which seems to be the only anti-perspirant that works for me. Too bad, SP stains clothes, etc. I'd love a nicer alternative. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This deodorant is killer. Works amazing, and I have no complaints about it. The clear roll-on is a little more practical for my style of dress. STUFF WORKS!