Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

4.1

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 20%. Other Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Laureth-4, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, EDTA, Fragrance.

on 4/15/2017 3:41:00 PM

I've been using this for over 20 years and from time to time I do try others for a change but I always come back to this. I've never found anything as effective as this.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Mitchum is simply the best deodorant ever. Since discovering this 5 years ago I have always repurchased it as I've never found anything else that keeps me as dry. My only qualm is that it is not very scented so sometimes I have a little squirt of a more fragrant aerosol deodorant on top. Sweat patches are not a good look - especially on a lady and this is a fabulous product for keeping them at bay!

The only deodorant I can use that doesn't let me down. As I am in a rush most mornings, I have to set it dry with my cold hairdrier setting! UPDATE: I'm not entirely happy about the long-term effects of using aluminium so I've switched to a roll-on (deodorant) that doesn't contain it. However I still use Mitchum on days I know I'll be rushing around. It's still the best anti-perspirant I've come across.

on 6/25/2012 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Favourite deodorant, love the baby-powder smell, and the smell keeps, as in I don't start smelling like onions on a hot day! :/ I actually prefer the Men's version of this deodorant, but this one works just as well.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this deodorant for about 7 years now, having had it recommended it as a good roll on. I have to admit it is good and keeps me dryer than any other anti perspirant. Every now and again I will try something else but I always go back to this.

A very good product - and one of the only ones sold in 100ml bottles, so you don't have to buy it as often.

This is the best deodorant I have ever used, and i've gone through many many brands so far.

The usual one, BM (before mitchum, that is) was the Nivea Dry roll on. I used that for years, and i still love it- it's fantastically scented, delicate for the skin, does a great job and works wonders in hot weather.

However, Mitchum works even better (stronger staying power, better freshness minus the sweat spots on the underarm area) AND is bigger. I don't know about the US/Australia versions, but the one sold in Europe is HUGE. A bottle lasted for about 2 months with daily use (sometimes twice, if i had evening plans as well).

I have mine in Shower Fresh, which is a citrusy-powdered fragrance, not overpowering at all. it smells like freshly washed skin, a bit soapy yet fresh at the same time; Powder Fresh smells too much of grandma's powder, has a hint of old roses and it's just too heavy for a deodorant; not my style.

The last time i bought it i got 2-for-1, which you can't beat. It's true it contains a high quantity of aluminium, which was allegedly linked to some types of cancer; however, i don't really believe this since deodorants have been around for MANY years and i haven't heard of anyone getting anything from using them. Anyways.

This product works great because it lasts all day long; when i come back home i feel and smell as fresh as when i left in the morning; it doesn't stain the clothes either, which was the main reason i switched from stick deodorant to roll-on.

The price is lower than Nivea, and the staying power & quantity are higher, hence the switch. However, i still keep a Nivea roll on around for 'special occasions' since i am so in love with the scent, and want my skin to smell of it if my boyfriend is staying over, etc. You get my drift :)

It works wonders for acne- i applied it on two painful cysts on my forehead and the next morning my skin was back to its normal color, no swelling and pain whatsoever; my sister uses it on her inner thighs when she goes jogging to prevent sweating in that area (it happens!!) and just feel fresher; i never tried it there but would do it in a heartbeat if i worked out, haha!

Strongly recommended for people who tend to sweat, or for those ladies who, like myself, abhor the simple thought of having spots on their clothes or smelling less than perfectly fresh in those areas after several hours.

Happy shopping, ladies!

on 11/28/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have a bigger problem with smell, not necessarily being too sweaty, and this product covers both very well. The scent doesn't fade away like the deodorants I tried before and I have tried A LOT. I have no problems with sweat or smell when I wear this one. Aside from the white residue left behind after it dries, I love everything about it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using this deodorant about...twenty years. I love Powder Fresh, and would not change it for anything.

on 3/26/2009 2:40:00 PM

I LOVE this anti-perspirant and deodorant. It is very effective, dries quickly, and does not build up on the inside of my clothing. It's tough to find -- Walgreen's is the only place that carries it near me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this contains the same active ingredient aand same amount as the new 'clinical' formulations. at a much less hefty price.