no images

price range

Reviews

frommel2

Jan/04/2007

Gives a good coverage and good colour for my skin, but after a couple of hours my skins turned yellow lol. Might just be my skin type tho.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

1.0

Jul/08/2006

Ha, has this been d/c? I got this in a swap, and the color match is great (Ivory for my PPP skin), and the coverage was great. After 5 hours of wear, it disappeared, and I had to reapply before I went back out. It's claims to be "breathable" so much so, that it breathed right off my face. My skin is dry, and usually fdtns do not disappear on me like this one did.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

age36-43

skinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

hairRed, Wavy, Medium

Oct/05/2005

This was the greatest makeup I have used, but they discontinued it last year. I hope they bring it back, it is perfect, in all aspects, coverage, price, feel and smell.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

age36-43

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

Sep/12/2005

I absolutely loved this foundation. It was, by far, the best one I had ever used. I can't believe & don't even understand why they discontinued it :( It went on so smooth and evenly. It looked completely natural, yet covered my imperfections. It was fabulous.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

hairRed, Wavy, Medium

eyesBlue

from1tinky

Aug/09/2005

I liked this foundation but have swapped it with Ideal Balance for now. It looks great on the skin, not too shiny or matte just like your real skin. Colour range is ok. Overall a good product.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jun/19/2005

My 1st liquid foundation! Not bad I would say...Gives a relatively good coverage(I have skin with mild ance, uneven skin tone and blue veins) and is quite light. However, after using the foundation for some time, I found that the texture seems to have thicken and doesn't apply as well...

About reviewer (201 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBlack, Other, Other

eyesBlack

1.0

Apr/10/2005

The consistency of this product is ok. I put on a little bit and it does look ok. Very matte effect on me without looking like I put on a beige mask or something.
<p>
However, after about 20 minutes I started having tiny, itchy bumps on my cheeks. I rinsed it off immediately so I can't say anything about the staying power. I'm having a hard time looking for the right …

About reviewer (123 reviews)

skinCombination, Tan, Warm

hairBlack, Straight, Other

eyesBlack

Mar/29/2005

I really liked this foundation. I thought it had good coverage and I thought the finish looked nice. I was sad to see it has been discontinued. I always have a heck of a time finding foundation.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBlack, Curly, Medium

eyesGreen

Mar/25/2005

I found the perfect foundation - went through two bottles and the next time I went to the drug store it was gone. I am so upset that this product was discontinued. The color was perfect, the coverage was perfect and it didn't have that horrible foundation smell. I have literally bought 5 new foundations and none of them measure up. I am so disappointed.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

Mar/22/2005

it is not suitable for acne prone skin..break me out sometimes...but it surely will give u dewy look somehow...

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Unknown, Unknown