MAC Mineralize Duo - Heat Element

MAC Mineralize Duo - Heat Element
MAC es - Heat Element & NocturnelleMAC Heat Element DuoMAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Heat Element

4.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Highley pigmented. Love these eyeshadows. Stays in place. Enough said.

on 9/19/2011 12:34:00 AM

I love this eye shadow duo. To be honest these are not colors I'd typically gravitate towards. But I was buying a #217 brush and the SA tried this on me to show me how to use the brush. I loved the rusty orangish color for the crease. It has a bit a of sparkle but just the perfect amount not too much for every day wear. And its a nice bright eye contour color. The light cream/gold color is pretty too. It is very subtle, but mainly the orange is the reason this product is worth buying!

on 5/25/2011 12:35:00 AM

Pros - beautiful rusty red shade / yellow gold shade. Very pigmented yet still easy to blend. Long wearing. Great color pay off. The reddish shade is different from most other reds I have seen. Great sheen.
- - -
Cons - slight fallout.
- - -
Overall - I use this with a brown base underneath (bamboo) to give the red color a brown tint. After seeing a picture of Mila Kunis at the 2009 Emmy's I was obsessed with creating a reddish / brown smokey eye that would work for me. I love using either this duo, heritage rouge, or an old Victoria's Secret set to create a reddish smokey eye.

on 12/11/2010 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I liked this overall, it is definately pigmented. I usually wear this half and half on my lids vertically putting the light color from inner corner to center of the lid, thnen the other color from center to outer. Then put a black or bark brown in the crease and blend well. It looks beautiful this way!! Love this mes. Blends very well too

on 12/28/2009 4:40:00 AM

I really like this eyeshadow because I don't really have any colours that are like these. They are great to use together or use them with other colours but in my opinion I like to darken up the colours with brown because they look a bit too orangey without it to me I don't know maybe that's just me. My only complaint is that my lid broke the first time I used it :( but it's okay I still love this eyeshadow soo much

i am living the colours -vivid and pure gold+copper. the only downfall is the fallouts so i like to apply them with a damp brush

on 4/12/2009 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite MAC mineralize duos! The gold side is a very metallic orangey/gold .. the other half is a vibrant copper. This looks amazing on my brown eyes, and works surprisingly well as a blush on my MMM warm skin tone. can't rave enough about this pretty duo! Definitely worth getting your paws on if you can find it!!

on 3/10/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love at first sight..one side is a vibrant burnt metallic orange, the other is a pale golden beige..just gorgeous.

on 2/26/2009 5:30:00 PM

I fell in love at first sight. I HAD to have this color. I tried swapping to no avail so my DH took me to a MAC Pro store to shop for Valentine's Day. I got this and a few other items. This is my first MAC eyeshadow duo. I love the copper color and the deep golden color is the perfect compliment. I use an eye shadow base with it so I'm not sure how long it lasts by itself. The colors are great with my skin tone (NC45).

It took me a bit to figure out how to apply this today when I used it for the first time. I learned quickly that the dark shade is too red to use in the crease all by itself, so I deepened that up with Mulch (although I think when I recieve Tempting in the mail I may use that instead). So then to get the red to show and still look good, I packed it on the outer corner of my lower lid and blended it into the gold I had on the bottom lid. This looked FANTASTIC and this duo looks amazing with my auburn hair.

Experiment with this one, ladies, it's worth it to get such a unique look.