MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in New Weed

MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in New Weed

4.8

on 3/12/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love green eyeliners and this one is really pretty. What makes it special is the golden shimmer specks in it, that gives it a sparkle on your lashline. Also lovely for smokey eyes with the shimmer.

on 12/10/2008 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Looooooove this color! I have a soft spot for golden green eyeliner, and this is one of the best. It stays true to color once applied, makes my brown eyes sparkle, and lasts at least ten hours on an unprimed eyelid. This was such a good purchase! I'd rebuy if I ever ran out.

Like the colour, but don't think it's unique enough to rebuy honestly. I own BB's Ivy Shimmer and Stila's Jade smudgepot as well as this, and find that off the three, I wear this the least often. The khaki shade with gold shimmer is pretty, but I find the lasting power for this to be lacking, as the other night I came home after work to find that all that was left on my lids was the gold glitter and hints of green and there was glitter all over my cheeks, making my look somewhat faded and haphazard. Pretty at the start of the day, not so much by the end.

on 5/28/2008 9:27:00 AM

Ok so I just purchased this discontinued eyeliner from ebay. It is such a gorgeous color and it is no longer available at the MAC counters. WHY? These companies always come out with beautiful LE shades and never incorporate them into their permanent line for some reason. Then they keep really hideous colors around forever. I will never understand it. Ok so back to the review of this liner. As others have mentioned it is a olive green with shimmer. Almost comparable to the green on dollar bills. I draw a thicker line with this and pair it with brownish black mascara. Super pretty. You can detect the shimmer in a sublte kind of way. Love this eyeliner. Hopefully this will last a while since it is no longer available in the stores.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is such a great olive shade and the gold shimmer in the pot is really gorgeous. The texture is as smooth as silk and applies without leaving bald spots behind. I still usually use a second layer to make the line more crisp and the color more noticeable, but its still very subtle. Looks great with champagne or cream shadow and also as a base under sumptuous olive shadow. Looks great alone and blended from lashline to crease with a cream or champagne highlight. Versatile product, great application and color and if it weren't LE, I might buy it again.I believe there is a close up pic in my profile as well.

on 1/11/2008 5:11:00 PM

This fluidliner is a medium/dark olive tone green w/ gold shimmer. Perfect worn alone w/ a nude es like NARS All About Eve or Stila Starlight, but looks equally awesome w/ a olive es. I use it w/ Chanel Khaki frequently. Lasting power is great, no flaking or wear for 8-10 hours. I find that it doesn't give me as much definition as a black or brown liner, so I don't reach for it all that much. I like it most worn as a cream eyeshadow for adark olive eye look. Just because I don't use it all that frequently, I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/5/2008 11:46:00 AM

I love this fluid line. I guess you would say it is a olive green. It has gold shimmer and it makes my green eyes pop! Please tell me this wasnt limited addition because I am really starting to love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with other reviews that this is an amazing color for brown eyes! I fell in love with this color right away. I've tried many different shades of greenish eyeliners but this one is so beautiful & it makes my brown eyes seem almost hazel. The sparkle is just right which is great since I'm in my 30s and too old for the really sparkly stuff. Even my DH (who never notices anything, especially not my makeup) said I looked particularly pretty that day. Well, that's ALL I needed to hear, LOL :) Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore fluidline and this is the best color IMO (esp for brown eyes) - very easy to apply (very creamy texture), fabulous staying power and looks good with browns, bronzes, and other earth tones. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I find this is my "go to" eyeliner.

on 10/26/2007 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous green/gold color! A must for brown eyed gals. I use it as a liner and also as a shadow.