Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I absolutely love this buki!!! it just fits in the little corners of your face so perfectly and is SO portable! and because its synthetic, i have used it for my stick and liquid foundations as well because ive been trying to find the right brush for that, and it works FABULOUS! it buffs everything SO WELL! definitely a repurchase if i lose it. but i think this brush is good for liquid/cream foundations because it buffs it. I use it on a section of my face where i need coverage(ex. my forehead) and it works great. I wouldn't recommend this for Mineral Makeup though. Its too dense. I just use my long handled kabuki from EM. Great products!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I finally got this, as it had been backordered for several weeks. I have a baby buki from BE that I had used exclusively before, lost it and bought another to replace it and used the new one twice before getting this EDM baby buki. Well, BUH-BYE BE baby buki forever! I will never go near it agin. This EDM baby buki is just as soft as my long handled kabuki, but just a compact little version. Now-- the coverage and buffing power is not as great as with the LHK, because of the size...but this is perfect for my handbag and my little portable container with mineral foundation in it for touchups. Also- this brush is the perfect size for applying blush. I haven't tried the flat top brush yet, as it's in my next shipment, but I can already tell it's going to be a hit. EDM really scored big when they started carrying this line of brushes. I never experienced their older versions and I'm glad I didn't based on the reviews of the old products. Everyone who has even touched my EDM brushes have fallen in love with them. My daughter just swiped my last LHK and thank goodness I had a few hidden away for my emergency stash. Thinking back to my virginal introduction into the mineral makeup world, the first I ever tried was BE and their kabuki.....and talk about stiff and hard, like dragging a stiff broom across my face. Never again. If EDM stops carrying these brushes I think I will need professional counseling of some sort!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I ordered this brush because I've recently bought the MAC 181 se and I feel in love with mini kabukis. I read the reviews about the EDM Mini Kabuki and it didn't have the best ratings. I ordered it anyways because it was only $4. So why not? I do appreciate its size but overall not a good solid brush. Its sheds like CRAZY. I have never owned a brush that shed so much. If you look at it the wrong way it will shed. The hairs are rough also. I wasn't expecting much from this brush and I didn't get much either. Because it was $4 I don't really mind I wasted my money.

Popular Makeup Brushes