Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 5/23/2008 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very small, very tiny, takes forever to do my face (maybe my face is just too big, hahaha. But seriously, VERY SMALL BRUSH) but I guess that makes it a handy brush to bring along for touch-ups. It also fits well with the sample jars.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

The 2 baby kabukis that replaced the original EM kabuki don't do anything to improve this brand's track record with these type of brushes. They may sound cute, but these baby brushes are too small to provide the quick & even application a kabuki should. It pouffed out slightly after a gentle washing, but is really only suitable for applying blush, although I probably won't even use mine for that. Since I haven't found a satisfactory way to carry my Luscious kabuki, I'm using this to stash in my purse for MM touchups. If you're planning to buy an EM kit, I would opt for something other than the baby kabukis. If you're looking at the Starter Kit, then wait til they update the brushes. Lots of changes coming up including a new kabuki brush! *edit* I always use this brush to apply my blush, and it's the perfect size for it. The smaller head helps apply a more controlled amount of blush while letting me buff it into my cheeks. Still not suitable for applying all over MMU foundation but great for blush! I may get the Sooshco if this one ever wears out.

Popular Makeup Brushes