Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

3.9

Not tested on animals

It's cute and the bristles are really, really soft, but too small to really do much with it except maybe blush or dusting your nose area. I bought it when I first got into MMU, thinking that it'll be a medium-ish size (like their long-handled buki but a short version) because I once saw a friend's buki and it was HUGE so I assumed that that's the basic size for a normal buki. So when I first received this brush the TINY size kinda shocked me for a while. It took forever to put my makeup on because it was so small. I bought the long-handled buki on my second order and stopped using this one, but I might come back and use it for CS's Diva Defence primer powder once I receive it!

I love Everyday Minerals.
I find that they are doing a great job in making great mineral cosmetics.
I adore their brushes.
The Baby Kabuki was the first one that I've purchased - now I have my second one (but only because I've lost the first one).
I must say that's incredibly soft and gentle, and it applies my mineral foundation perfectly.

on 10/14/2008 9:47:00 AM

Perfect soft brush for traveling or using some quick mineral foundation on.
It's very dense and the quality it's over the top!
I love my baby kabuki brush!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this baby kabuki because it is super duper soft and large enough for my face. I just dust the EDM's silk powder on my face and it's done in a jiffy! It doesn't shed too much either, maybe 2 to 5 strands per wash and I've washed it for 4 times in 2 months already. Still in perfect condition! I love this!!!

on 8/11/2008 6:32:00 AM

This is a really small kabuki so before you order it you should realise that it's not meant to replace a regular sized one. I got it to use it with my mineral blushes and I absolutely love it. It's amazingly soft and feels perfect on my skin. One of the few occasions where the quality is superior than the price, imo.

on 7/29/2008 1:05:00 PM

I do not have any issues with synthetic bristles or natural bristles, but since most kabuki brushes are made of goat hair, synthetic bristles tend to be softer. This brush is surprisingly very dense and very soft. I've only had one experience with shedding and that was the first time I washed the brush (aggressively to test it out) but ever since then, the brush has handled every "aggressive" cleaning and has not shed at all. It is indeed "perfect" for the sample size jars that EDM recommends, and although it is very tiny, it's a perfect size to slip into my purse for the day. There isn't a case provided, but I use a lipstick case (the ones that have the strip of mirror inside and closes with a button), and the brush fits perfectly in there. Overall, I would recommend this brush to anyone looking for buki.

on 7/4/2008 11:37:00 AM

itz abit on the small side but itz good for concealer application/buffer in the concealer on cheeks area ^^ very soft like all E.D brushes. love it

on 6/28/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I personally really like this brush! I think the only reason people wouldn't is because it's really tiny, much smaller than other brands' kabukis. Then again, it IS called the "baby" kabuki so it's supposed to be miniature. It's super soft, like all of EDM's brushes. When I do my eye makeup, it tends to get all over the rest of my face so I use the baby kabuki to dust the excess off. It's perfect for that. For use on the rest of the face, I would recommend EDM's regular-sized kabuki brush. It's fab!

on 6/17/2008 9:04:00 PM

I got this as part of the set last year and barely started to use it last month. I agree that it is a great buffer because I prefer this to use with my blushes than the angled blush brush. I always got asked "why am I so tired?" and got tired of it last month and decided to try using my blushes more often, and I'm really glad I started to use this! One of my favorites for now because of how soft it is. However, after one wash, the lettering of EDM on the handle disappeared (only their symbol is there now) and some strands stick out... not sure if this is supposed to be the case for all brushes, but just wanted to write that here.

on 6/10/2008 9:48:00 PM

This brush is perfect for blush and concealer, I also use it for foundation and thing it's just perfect in size. It's my first kabuki and I'm trying it's bigger version next.

Popular Makeup Brushes