Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 9/20/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Too small. I didnt like it because of the size and never use it. It is very soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow this is way too small for daily use imo. Ok brush quality, but again way to damn small.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is basically a small scale version of the Long Handle Kabuki. It has all the same wonderful qualities of its big brother but it's compact size makes it useful for getting into the "nooks and crannies" like the under eye area or around the nostrils. I don't use this brush as frequently as my LHK or Flat Top Brush but I keep it handy in my makeup bag because it is useful for buffing/blending concealer. It is of course, very soft and durable like all EM's brushes. Worth purchasing!

My *old* baby kabuki from EM was a piece of junk, but I really like the new baby kabuki. It's compact, but soft enough to use for all-over foundation application in my travel makeup bag. In fact, if I'm honest with myself, I get better, smoother coverage with this than with the new long-handled kabuki -- it just takes a few seconds longer. It's also really useful for undereye concealer. I think I'll buy a second one and make it my travel blush brush!

I love this baby kabuki, it's so cute. I use it for applying blush and it does a brilliant job. It is so soft and it doesn't shed either which is a bonus, my Mac129 is always shedding. I will defiantly buy another one of these brushes they are so great. I wouldn't use it for applying my foundation but for blush it is perfect. Overall a great little brush.

on 5/9/2008 4:23:00 PM

Very small, yes, but doesn't shed and is good for applying sample sizes. I still like the long-handled one better for broader coverage in less time.

on 11/6/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I suprisingly really like this brush!? its perfect for my makeup bag, for touch ups during the day.i also especialy really like it for my finishing powder, it gives me such a nice light even application because it dosnt take of way too much powder. this hasnt shed at all since i've got it, which is kinda confusing since my premium kabuki cant seem to keep its self together. definitly will repurchace, probably soon, since ive been using this more often than i expected too. great brush :)

on 10/29/2007 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got this free and it sheds like crazy and isn't stiff at all. That aside, I did find a use for it, the sample blushes from Everyday Minerals I have are way too small for my big blush brush. This brush was the PERFECT size for thoes small jars!

on 10/31/2006 4:37:00 PM

While this does the job in applying my mineral foundation, I think it would be more suited to my exfoliation regime... That's never a good sign!!

on 10/1/2006 7:19:00 AM

I took the mini kabuki with me to the gym the other day, with a mini of foundation. I trialled it that morning before I left home, to make sure it wasn't totally useless. I am very surprised actually! I quite like it. I'm giving it 4 lippies. I prefer using this to my Clarins kabuki (which is supposed to be good). I'll be ordering a premium kabuki soon, but for now, the mini is working well.

Popular Makeup Brushes