Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

4.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this baby kabuki because it is super duper soft and large enough for my face. I just dust the EDM's silk powder on my face and it's done in a jiffy! It doesn't shed too much either, maybe 2 to 5 strands per wash and I've washed it for 4 times in 2 months already. Still in perfect condition! I love this!!!

on 6/28/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I personally really like this brush! I think the only reason people wouldn't is because it's really tiny, much smaller than other brands' kabukis. Then again, it IS called the "baby" kabuki so it's supposed to be miniature. It's super soft, like all of EDM's brushes. When I do my eye makeup, it tends to get all over the rest of my face so I use the baby kabuki to dust the excess off. It's perfect for that. For use on the rest of the face, I would recommend EDM's regular-sized kabuki brush. It's fab!

on 4/16/2008 6:01:00 PM

This review is for the new, synthetic Baby Kabuki.
This brush is just as soft as the rest of the new EM brushes. It's a lot more dense than the old sooshco baby kabukis that EM used to sell. The old ones were thin and flimsy, these are a lot more sturdy and very, very soft.
It's very small. About half the size of my thumb. Which makes it perfect for on-the-go touch ups! I use this with my MAC blot powder whenever I need to touch-up. I LOVE this brush. And the best part is it's only 6 dollars! I definitely recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

As far as my understanding goes, there was another brush that preceded this; and most of the older reviews rant on about shedding. I ordered and received my baby kabuki in February (as the long handled was on back order) and can't say enough praise.

It's small, cute, incredibly soft, and I have yet to find one hair shed from it on my face or counters or in my makeup. The soft bristles make it really easy and quick to wash and it makes even the lowest grade of makeup look and feel smooth on application.

on 9/15/2007 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

See my brushes pictures under profile. I just received this mini kabuki free from their promotion along with blush (when I purchased personal kit for EM's great Natural Reflections Finishing Powder and silk dust). It was not fully packed so I washed it before use. Before using, I noticed some hair came out and I started pulling those stray hair. All about 12 hair before using. It's small and imagine 12 hair or more you loose each time. Spend $4 for better items unless you get this as free as mine. I like the size and cuteness to fit in lip stick case for my purse. Well, that's all, not very soft. If you can, try their flat top brush and purchase in personal kit so you can get avg. $6.50 per item including shipping (do math).

This is a little bit smaller less fluffy than Bare Escentual's baby buki brush and about as soft. However, I do not use this to apply the foundation or blush. I prefer to use it with my concealers (either the Sunlight Corrector or Multi-Tasking/Spring) for my eye area. I just lightly brush/buff it over my eyes using literally grains of the concealer (or it will look too cakey). I prefer using this over a regular concealer brush as it will apply it in light layers. I knocked one lippie off because it does shed more than any of the other brushes I have, but will likely purchase it again because if it does the job alright and is the right price.

Popular Makeup Brushes