Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

3.8

Not tested on animals

These are about the cutest little brushes you'll ever own. So soft and fluffy and a mighty powerhouse in a tiny package. And I mean TINY. Like 2 inches tall. But it is SUPER for traveling w/ your mineral makeup or for use w/ concealer or blush. I own 2 of them. They're a cute addition to your brush collection!

on 4/17/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love my baby buki brush! It is so soft and applies the mineral makeup very evenly and nicely. It washes up well and no shedding. I would definitely buy one again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow this is way too small for daily use imo. Ok brush quality, but again way to damn small.

on 10/14/2008 9:47:00 AM

Perfect soft brush for traveling or using some quick mineral foundation on.
It's very dense and the quality it's over the top!
I love my baby kabuki brush!

I love this baby kabuki, it's so cute. I use it for applying blush and it does a brilliant job. It is so soft and it doesn't shed either which is a bonus, my Mac129 is always shedding. I will defiantly buy another one of these brushes they are so great. I wouldn't use it for applying my foundation but for blush it is perfect. Overall a great little brush.

on 7/4/2008 11:37:00 AM

itz abit on the small side but itz good for concealer application/buffer in the concealer on cheeks area ^^ very soft like all E.D brushes. love it

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

As far as my understanding goes, there was another brush that preceded this; and most of the older reviews rant on about shedding. I ordered and received my baby kabuki in February (as the long handled was on back order) and can't say enough praise.

It's small, cute, incredibly soft, and I have yet to find one hair shed from it on my face or counters or in my makeup. The soft bristles make it really easy and quick to wash and it makes even the lowest grade of makeup look and feel smooth on application.

on 1/11/2008 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Although, I would buy this product again, I was not too thrilled with it. It shed like crazy when I first received it. The shedding did slow down and I used it on a daily basis. I have lost my brush :(, but I might repurchase. It does the job, though, once teh shedding stopped. For the price, you cannot beat it.

on 11/6/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I suprisingly really like this brush!? its perfect for my makeup bag, for touch ups during the day.i also especialy really like it for my finishing powder, it gives me such a nice light even application because it dosnt take of way too much powder. this hasnt shed at all since i've got it, which is kinda confusing since my premium kabuki cant seem to keep its self together. definitly will repurchace, probably soon, since ive been using this more often than i expected too. great brush :)

on 5/7/2007 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works well for applying EM foundation, but sheds like crazy! It is so annoying to have to pick little brush hairs off my face after applying makeup.

Popular Makeup Brushes