Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

2.8

Not tested on animals

on 11/11/2007 12:28:00 AM

I thought this would be great to take on the go, but I was wrong. It doesn't hold it's shape at all, it's not that soft, and like most EM brushes it sheds like crazy! It is just too small to apply foundation correctly. Although, like someone else said...it's great for trying out the samples!

on 5/3/2007 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I guess for 4.00 what more was I expecting, though I am blown away by everything else from this line....this was a disapointment. Good to keep in purse cuz its small but its doesnt offer any coverage. So kinda useless unless to lightly dust powder on t-zone, again though it was only 4 bucks

This is sooo cute! I love Kabuki brushes and this fits perfectly in my little makeup bag. The only thing I don't like is the handle sometimes feels too short but I just ordered the Premium Kabuki brush to use at home. This one is perfect for touch ups when I'm out. It's soft, which is nice, considering the one I got in the Bare Minerals kit I ordered a lifetime ago felt like a doll's hair brush on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was the first time I used a brush that was not included with the make-up (yeah, I wore the cheap stuff).
I liked it at first. It seemed to do the job and still does. The application is good, but its not as soft as I would like.
But, for $5, what can you expect. I just needed something with which to try out my free samples.
I'm on the look out for another...

Popular Makeup Brushes