Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 9/20/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Too small. I didnt like it because of the size and never use it. It is very soft.

on 10/31/2006 4:37:00 PM

While this does the job in applying my mineral foundation, I think it would be more suited to my exfoliation regime... That's never a good sign!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow this is way too small for daily use imo. Ok brush quality, but again way to damn small.

on 11/11/2007 12:28:00 AM

I thought this would be great to take on the go, but I was wrong. It doesn't hold it's shape at all, it's not that soft, and like most EM brushes it sheds like crazy! It is just too small to apply foundation correctly. Although, like someone else said...it's great for trying out the samples!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I ordered this brush because I've recently bought the MAC 181 se and I feel in love with mini kabukis. I read the reviews about the EDM Mini Kabuki and it didn't have the best ratings. I ordered it anyways because it was only $4. So why not? I do appreciate its size but overall not a good solid brush. Its sheds like CRAZY. I have never owned a brush that shed so much. If you look at it the wrong way it will shed. The hairs are rough also. I wasn't expecting much from this brush and I didn't get much either. Because it was $4 I don't really mind I wasted my money.

on 9/15/2007 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

See my brushes pictures under profile. I just received this mini kabuki free from their promotion along with blush (when I purchased personal kit for EM's great Natural Reflections Finishing Powder and silk dust). It was not fully packed so I washed it before use. Before using, I noticed some hair came out and I started pulling those stray hair. All about 12 hair before using. It's small and imagine 12 hair or more you loose each time. Spend $4 for better items unless you get this as free as mine. I like the size and cuteness to fit in lip stick case for my purse. Well, that's all, not very soft. If you can, try their flat top brush and purchase in personal kit so you can get avg. $6.50 per item including shipping (do math).

on 5/3/2007 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I guess for 4.00 what more was I expecting, though I am blown away by everything else from this line....this was a disapointment. Good to keep in purse cuz its small but its doesnt offer any coverage. So kinda useless unless to lightly dust powder on t-zone, again though it was only 4 bucks

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't use this much but it does have purpose. Pros: portable blush/cheek bronzer brush, good for dusting primer over eye lids or one color over eye lids. Cons: soft and doesn't work for much.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Still a good brush but NOT the place to buy it. EDM's customer service has reached an all time low I hope to never see again in my life.

OLD:Got this a few weeks ago and while I was a bit surprised at just how small it was, I now think it's perfect just the way it is. Unlike the old line of brushes, it does not shed and is very soft. I wouldn't want to try to apply foundation with it but for concealer on red, blotchy cheeks and chin, applying blush, buffing out lines between products and portability you just can't beat it. And the price is a steal. As soon as they get them back in stock I will be ordering a couple more. One for back up and one to keep in my make up bag with my sample sizes of foundation and finishing dust for quick, neat touch ups.

on 5/23/2008 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very small, very tiny, takes forever to do my face (maybe my face is just too big, hahaha. But seriously, VERY SMALL BRUSH) but I guess that makes it a handy brush to bring along for touch-ups. It also fits well with the sample jars.

Popular Makeup Brushes