Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 9/20/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Too small. I didnt like it because of the size and never use it. It is very soft.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Still a good brush but NOT the place to buy it. EDM's customer service has reached an all time low I hope to never see again in my life.

OLD:Got this a few weeks ago and while I was a bit surprised at just how small it was, I now think it's perfect just the way it is. Unlike the old line of brushes, it does not shed and is very soft. I wouldn't want to try to apply foundation with it but for concealer on red, blotchy cheeks and chin, applying blush, buffing out lines between products and portability you just can't beat it. And the price is a steal. As soon as they get them back in stock I will be ordering a couple more. One for back up and one to keep in my make up bag with my sample sizes of foundation and finishing dust for quick, neat touch ups.

on 5/7/2007 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works well for applying EM foundation, but sheds like crazy! It is so annoying to have to pick little brush hairs off my face after applying makeup.

on 9/26/2006 6:01:00 PM

This was a good little brush for applying my bronzers and blush colors, however, it was not the softest brush around. It tended to poke me a bit on my skin during application. My Sable Kabuki is much nicer, only too large for the finer applications. Update on the Baby Kabuki....Everyday Minerals seems to have discontinued this brush, I guess for the reasons stated here. Many complaints and probably not popular as an overall brush to use.

on 9/22/2006 6:03:00 PM

This brush is very small. Good brush to take along in your makeup bag. Seems to shed alot of hairs.

Popular Makeup Brushes