Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Filtered by age: 25-29
Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

3.8

Not tested on animals

These are about the cutest little brushes you'll ever own. So soft and fluffy and a mighty powerhouse in a tiny package. And I mean TINY. Like 2 inches tall. But it is SUPER for traveling w/ your mineral makeup or for use w/ concealer or blush. I own 2 of them. They're a cute addition to your brush collection!

on 12/21/2008 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this little guy. I keep it in my purse if I need to touch up. Its very soft and dense. Very small, be warned!

on 11/5/2008 11:02:00 AM

Like my MAC188 did to the 187, this Baby-buki may just take the place of it's bigger daddy Kabuki brush in my makeup bag.... and for just $6!!

As long and thick as my stubby tiny thumb, this little guy is exceptionally SOFT (when it's clean I like to just absentmindedly buff it on my face just for fun... is that weird of me?)!

It is even more DENSELY PACKED than the Long Handle EDM Kabuki which really helps it pick up product and buff it nicely into the skin.

It fits into even the smallest travel bag which is great for my over stuffed purse and it HASN'T SHED even one hair since I got it.

It is a wee bit too small for a super quick application but if you've got the time for precision application this little beauty is there for you.

on 8/23/2008 1:21:00 AM

I am tempted to buy a full size EM buki brush now, because I am in love with this cute lil' thing!! I use it mainly for blending my EM foundation/concealer around my eyes, sides of nose, and my chin.

This brush is so, so, so soft, and dense. I love just sweeping it across my eye area (kinda relaxing!). It will make a perfect travel companion on my flights to visit my family in England! That is one of the main reasons I bought it, as I didn't want to risk losing my MAC 182.

Edit to add: I had a baby buki brush from MAD minerals, and I threw it out because it felt like a BROOM compared to EM's.

on 1/11/2008 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Although, I would buy this product again, I was not too thrilled with it. It shed like crazy when I first received it. The shedding did slow down and I used it on a daily basis. I have lost my brush :(, but I might repurchase. It does the job, though, once teh shedding stopped. For the price, you cannot beat it.

on 11/11/2007 12:28:00 AM

I thought this would be great to take on the go, but I was wrong. It doesn't hold it's shape at all, it's not that soft, and like most EM brushes it sheds like crazy! It is just too small to apply foundation correctly. Although, like someone else said...it's great for trying out the samples!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was the first time I used a brush that was not included with the make-up (yeah, I wore the cheap stuff).
I liked it at first. It seemed to do the job and still does. The application is good, but its not as soft as I would like.
But, for $5, what can you expect. I just needed something with which to try out my free samples.
I'm on the look out for another...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

The 2 baby kabukis that replaced the original EM kabuki don't do anything to improve this brand's track record with these type of brushes. They may sound cute, but these baby brushes are too small to provide the quick & even application a kabuki should. It pouffed out slightly after a gentle washing, but is really only suitable for applying blush, although I probably won't even use mine for that. Since I haven't found a satisfactory way to carry my Luscious kabuki, I'm using this to stash in my purse for MM touchups. If you're planning to buy an EM kit, I would opt for something other than the baby kabukis. If you're looking at the Starter Kit, then wait til they update the brushes. Lots of changes coming up including a new kabuki brush! *edit* I always use this brush to apply my blush, and it's the perfect size for it. The smaller head helps apply a more controlled amount of blush while letting me buff it into my cheeks. Still not suitable for applying all over MMU foundation but great for blush! I may get the Sooshco if this one ever wears out.

Popular Makeup Brushes