4.2

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

----------------.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

The scent is a little sharp, but in a good way. Like all the other Elizabeth Taylor parfumes, it has a floweral scent. The fragance makes me feel so classy. It´s nice to know you don´t have to pay a lot of money, to get a great parfume.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I've been collecting Elizabeth Taylor's perfumes. I find them interesting, well-made and each one I've worn seems to have its place in my perfume world. They aren't quite drug-store perfumes, as they are sold in Sephora and Macy's, also. Elizabeth Taylor wanted all women to experience her fragrances, and I think that was a wonderful idea that she promoted. I really don't know why some call them a drug-store perfume when in reality, they aren't. The idea was to market them to women of all socio-economic levels so they could experience the wonderful world of perfumery no matter where they shopped without snobbery. It worked. Except there are still snobs in our world of perfumistas that insist on turning up their noses at the line. They don't know what they are missing, I truly believe. Sparkling White Diamonds holds its own on my vanity amongst all my perfumes with integrity. I've found with the one's I've owned so far, six to date, there is always a very strong opening that seems assaulting. But hey-I fight back because I like the strong notes in the beginning. In the case of Sparkling White Diamonds, it's the mix of delightful florals. These perfumes almost appear to start out as a bullying perfume. They can be strong, brash and appear to be too much. But there are two things to consider: 1.) the application and 2.) the strength. All of her fragrances are strong and radiate well. Application should be minimal or sprayed at least an hour before leaving home. Even the EdT is very strong, so be careful. The EdP's change slightly and should be dabbed at pulse points. There is a lemony wax feel, not unlike a creamy furniture polish. It submerges the florals at times. Sparkling White Diamonds dries down within a half hour to a much softer version of its original self. Not a business frag, its a good scent to wear to dinner, to a party, or around the cold winter holidays. The EdP dries down to a sweeter musk and floral than the EdT for me, while the Edt dry down is sharper throughout. Both are very feminine. Either way, with both, I enjoy wearing Sparkling White Diamonds. Top notes come through loud and clear and when Sparkling Diamonds ends its run, its just a quiet musk. The bottle is a pale mid-blue clylindrical with a silver plastic cap and the traditional band of white diamonds surrounding it. The EdP bottles are adorned with little gold bows on top that can either be encrusted with faux diamonds and depending on the perfume, a faux emerald, ruby, sapphire or diamond. I'm looking forward to my next purchase of an EA perfume. Top Notes: Lily, Gardenia, Neroli. Middle Notes: Jasmine, Rose, Narcissus. Base Notes: Amber, Woodsy Notes, Musk.

About reviewer (369 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I picked this up very cheap at a discount store on impulse. At first spray, it does not smell very good- very loud smelling. However after a few minutes, the scent is very light and feminine . This does not have staying power so I probably wont repurchase.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Love, love, love this scent. It's very hard for me to find a perfume that I like b/c I find most of them too strong. Once I spray it on I feel like I need to wash it off b/c it's just too much. But not Sparkling White Diamonds. It has a light somewhat sweet scent. I wasn't crazy about White Diamonds so was a bit surprised that I really liked Sparkling White Diamonds. Will purchase again and again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

10 years ago

Got this dirty cheap unsniffed I had never smelled it before however to my surprise it smell exactly like Narciso Rodriguez Essence which is a lot of $$$$$. It smells of clean roses. Very feminine and sophisticated. Will definitively try the other scents!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

10 years ago

while i love White Diamonds this is just too bright for me. i got this bottle by mistake and never think to wear it.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

i got a collection of elizabeth taylor perfumes for 8 bucks on black friday this year. some of them are really disgusting, but i loved the sparkling white diamonds. it smells so different from the rest of the collection by elizabeth taylor. it's a very fruity, light scent, so you can put it on without worrying about suffocating others with your presence. it just smells so very young and peaceful. i would definitely buy another bigger bottle. maybe next year on black friday

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

11 years ago

I had this and returned it it has no lasting power but smells fizzy and light and fruity and powdery.Smells good but not worth the $10 because body sprays last longer!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

13 years ago

This was a huge surprise for me. I never would have dreamed I would love a Liz Taylor scent. This is a very vivacious, fresh and feminine perfume. I'm crazy about it!

About reviewer (3509 reviews)

Age25-29