MAC Patternmaker Beige Lip Palette

No Image

Twig is a go-with-anything shade for me and Delish is just the type of pink lip color I'm in love with these days. Composed is a nice gloss to help add a bit of sparkle and moisture as needed. The palette itself is gorgeous and fits in the smallest of purses, the teeny brush works well....this is a perfect lip palette!

I love this its a rosey plum (Twig) Delish was a pinky beige shimmer and there is a gloss that is a white pearl shade. Its great neutrals that look good on everyone in a cute art deco package!

I love this because it gave me the chance to discover existing lipstick shades that I wouldn't have known about! In this palette you get Twig (Satin), Delish (Frost) and a white shimmery gloss that is exclusive to this palette.
Beautiful shades! Twig is a rosey brown, heavier on the rosey side. Very similar to BB Brown. Delish is a peachy pink frost. You have to see these in person! I like how the palette is small and compact enough for my pocket or purse, but the lip brush included is soooooo tiny! The packaging isn't the most attractive, but it's growing on me! I like the circle design with the gold, fuschia, green, light blue, red, pink....... continued >>