Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

You cannot go wrong with this top coat. It dries super fast and leaves amazing shine. Just bought my second bottle this year!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Make no mistake, I am a die-hard Seche Vite user BUT I borrowed this from my sister and it is really good stuff. I will highlight its advantages over Seche Vite:

-Does NOT make your nail polish chip. SV users feel my pain here. While it adds fantastic luster and dries all the nail polish layers thoroughly and rapidly, SV does kill the lifespan of your mani.
-Does not cause shrinkage (to my knowledge)
-Thinner product- for me, this is a con. I like gooping on my SV because I find that it smooths imperfections but I am sure others can appreciate the thinner texture of GTG.

Overall, I will probably continue to purchase Seche Vite as I find it has a far shorter drying time and I am lazy. My sister snagged these bad boys at Big Lots for $1(!) but I would recommend this topcoat even at full price.