Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

3.6

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

on 2/8/2013 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

BEST EVER! I'm a busy mom of a 6 mo old cutie pie, and work full-time in a corporate/office environment as a manager. Therefore, need to look my best always (not that anybody in any role should ever look like crap, but I digres...). Love this top coat because it really does dry fast. Like, 10-15 mins fast. Which is great because with a little one, I don't have time to sit and luxuriate in front of the TV waiting for polish to dry...I'm always on the go and with this top coat, I really am good to go! Even washed baby bottles by hand 15 mins later and not a smudge! Great stuff. Beware that it makes Zoya brand polish shrink up and look a hot-mess. That said, I'd venture to say this stuff only works with Essie colors. Def worth the price. Will never use Sally Hansen quick-dry stuff again (which is okay, but not nearly as good as this stuff).

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

It has a great shine for the first few days(like two days). That is the only good thing for me. It does not prevent chipping. It cracks after like four days. It smells like feet until it dries (my brothers stinky gym socks). Its watery and thin. Its not that great for me, but it wasn't completely terrible.Afterall it does dry sort of fast. Maybe my standards are too high after using Out the Door :/

on 12/4/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Not fast drying...I woke the next day to find sheet prints on my nails. This was after I let my nails dry for like 30 minutes before going to bed. This doesn't happen with Seche Vite. Minimal shine too. Not worth the money. I returned it to Ulta and got the Seche Vite.

on 10/16/2007 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I got this on clearance at Ulta in an Essie Dream candle package where you get a full size Essie polish in Flirt , a full size Good to Go and a vanilla candle for $7.50. I thought I better grab it being that Good to Go alone is $10 (please). So for that fact I like it. However its not as glossy as Poshe. It doesn't have the toxic smell like Seche and the drying time is fast. Will buy again if I can get it on sale again.

on 6/3/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

It's the best TC I've ever used. Dries my polish in about 10 minutes, no bubbles or smudges. My polish last for days, great for french manis. I used it on my french mani on four days ago, and my tips have yet to chip (knock on wood)!