Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

4.4

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I painted G2G on my nails then walked back to my bathroom. I hesitated before diving into my makeup bag, thinking, "There is no way this stuff is dry in under a minute". I gently tapped a finger against my nail and it was STONE HARD DRY!! Unlike those oils that claim to "dry" nails quickly (spray PAM cooking spray on your nails? Really??). My only question is, why cant ALL nail polishes dry this fast??

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am really pleased with this top coat. it is thin and adds a wonderful shine. I have had no problems with shrinkage, bubbles or chipping. It is not as fast drying as others but it is defiantly worth the little extra dry time. I will probably buy again if i don't find another better.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this top coat. I am the WORST at sitting still after my nails are done and this has realllllllly saved me a lot of re-dos lol. I also use it when I do microbeads to do studs and it holds them in place very well. I have tried other top coats and they either take forever to dry, stay sticky, or (worst of all) barely last. I will continue to buy this since the its the best top coat I've ever used. STRONG AND LASTS LONG : )

on 10/3/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Let me start off by saying this is liquid amazingness in a bottle! This top coat is everything I was looking for!!! Fast drying; (you'd think it takes longer since it's on the thicker side than most top coats) it dries to the touch in about 1-2 min but its a good idea to wait maybe 5 mins just to make sure your polish is not pliable anymore. It leave a super glossy finish that lasts (most of the top coats Ive used dull within that same day). It makes your manicures last an average of 4-5 days without chipping (I have only noticed tip fading because I work on the computer a lot). Now this one is a big one for meit does not streak my nail art!!!! I love creating my own nail art and pretty much all the top coats Ive used streaked all my designs really bad, but this one had very minimal to no streaking at all. I 100% recommend this product and to anyone that had a bad experience it might be the way you apply it or maybe the base polish you are using the top coat on isnt dried enough I really dont know, but you cant go wrong with this. Hope this helps! :-)

on 5/28/2012 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great top coat, doesn't really chip. Dries quickly, and leaves a gorgeous, glossy shine to your nails.
Recommendation: let your color dry for a little-while so the color doesn't bleed into your top-coat. If this happens you get swirls in your nails for the rest of the bottles life-span.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this topcoat.
This works especially well with creme or sheer nailpolish underneath (like a lot of Essie n/p). It gives it such a glossy finish, no other topcoat does such a good job. Yesterday, the sunlight literally reflected of my bright green nailpolish LOL

At first I was a bit hesitant, b/c I thought the brush was kinda small. And I prefer a brush that will cover your entire nail in one swipe (like OPI). But it is actually not bothering me at all, because of the thin substance of the topcoat (unline seche vite) it is easy to spread.

It dries quickly, and it really makes my nailpolish look so gorgeous. So even, superglossy, almost like gelnails, so professional.

I must say: I am prone to chipping my nailpolish, I don't know what is wrong with me, it just does. But this definitely makes them last longer, it still differs but at least it doesn't chip the same day.

Also, there is no to minimal shrinkage at the tips, so that is a big plus too!!

Overall:

Pro:
- Very very glossy finish, great with cream np
- Quite thin consistency, not so thin that it is annoying, but very easy to spread with the little brush and give a nice thick even, glossy coat on your nails.
- Dries fast

Con:
- Price, not the most expensive, but you can find cheaper ones.

Will purchase again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is seriously amazing. I have always been quite please with the productsI discover on MUA and this is up there with them. I like to do my nails at home since its cheaper and easier...but letting them dry was always a pain.

OMG this stuff is not joke. literally 2 minutes after putting on the darkest polish you can imagine and I am washing dishes with my nail polish on with no issues.

I am beyond impressed with this product. it also makes nails shiny.
I dont really have a problem with polish chipping on me - but it doesnt chip with this at all either

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

wow...this is a pretty awesome top coat...it dries reasonably fast, but what I love about it is that it dries SO hard...its impossible to dent the polish...AND the finish is so glossy and shiny!
this is the end of my search for a good topcoat...will definitely buy again!

on 1/24/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually received this product as a Christmas gift. I didn't use it until a few weeks later, BUT i definitely enjoyed using the product. It dries pretty fast compare to the other top coat nail polishes I have. I received many compliments on the shine and chip-resistance quality.

The problem I had with it was that I had to put on the polish quickly and evenly before it dry a bit. After putting on the first coat, I noticed I missed a spot and went back to fix. When I put on the second coat, it smeared the first coat in which I took off the colored nail polish and the top coat.

I don't know about you, but I am not so patient when comes to nail polish drying. So, wait for the colored nail polish to dry before putting on the top coat. The top coat will dry before the polish underneath dry. And if you accidentally touch the nail polish, it will wrinkle the nail polish altogether.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This sucks. It doesnt give that great of a shine and It made my polish chip in literally a day. It only cost me three bucks at this nail supply store, but I think it's like 8 or 9 dollars. don't waste your time. Im looking for the receipt as we speak. =\