Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

on 10/19/2009 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me this is better than SV or Poshe in many ways. This might not be a fastest drying TC out there but combine with drop-dry products this is actually pretty good. The shine and hardness is comparable to Poshe I would say, and the application is way better than the goopy fastdry ones. So far I need no thinner for this and I'm about half botle through. I found this one workable with almost every brand of nail polishes. Best of all, NO shrinkages!

The price is pretty good for what you get.

on 10/16/2007 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I got this on clearance at Ulta in an Essie Dream candle package where you get a full size Essie polish in Flirt , a full size Good to Go and a vanilla candle for $7.50. I thought I better grab it being that Good to Go alone is $10 (please). So for that fact I like it. However its not as glossy as Poshe. It doesn't have the toxic smell like Seche and the drying time is fast. Will buy again if I can get it on sale again.

on 7/17/2006 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this one too. It does dry all the layers of a manicure fast, AND applies rather thin (I find the other fast dries apply a bit thick which I don't really like). The finish is flexible, not hard; and the shine is fine, but it's no Seche Vite. I find that when I use fast dry topcoats, at about day 3-4 the edges start to lift & I can peel my nail polish off very easily. I HATE that I am tempted by this phenomenon. The Essie Good to Go is the solution! It is IMPOSSIBLE to peel the polish off my nails and I am so very happy. No chips either. I do get a slight bit of edge wear, but that is my fault.

Popular Top/Base Coats