Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

4.2

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

on 4/26/2017 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

best topcoat ever. I'll neva buy another. makes your polish dry super quick. leaves your mani shiny and smooth. doesnt crack or chip at all. love this stuff.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I suck at painting my nails. Well, I manage to stay within the lines, and my manicures look fairly clean, but that's all thanks to this particular top coat. I can't ever seem to apply the right amount of polish, often leading to uneven grooves of polish on the nail, and Good to Go effortlessly smooths out all the imperfections, while also imparting a delectable, super-glossy shine. And the manicure is completely dry within a few minutes. Plus, unlike with Seche Vite, I haven't experienced this top coat turning sticky and gloopy over time, rendering it unusable. Mine is still at exactly the same, thin condition as it was the day I bought it. As if all of that didn't sound good enough, this top coat is only $9. If you're still searching for a HG fast-drying top coat, do yourself a favor and pick up Good to Go because it is a game-changer.

on 12/22/2015 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This top coat is a very good one in my opinion, and I've already bought it 3 or 4 times. It dries very, very fast and it's super glossy. The only problems I had with it are: 1) it tends to shrink, but this happend to me only a few times, and it's quite hard to notice anyway. 2) it gets really dense when the level is approximately 1/3 of the bottle. But this is very common for fast drying topcoats, and this is probably the best that I've tried, so I would buy it again.

on 11/21/2014 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Better than Seche Vite. I love that stuff but the goopy stuff at the end of the bottle drives me insane. Thinner doesn't even help after so long. Also it tends to shrink and do other things I hate. Essie doesn't do anything of those things. It's also cheaper and it looks great.

Only real difference between the two? Shine. It all comes down to Seche's shine factor. Essie can't quite get there in how shiny Seche is, but I don't care much because I would rather deal with no goopy bottle I have to toss because it can't be saved and not have manicures ruined by shrinkage.

on 4/11/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Although I haven't used many fast drying top coats, this one has definitely impressed me. I purchased this in Canada at my local Superstore for $9.99+tax. I am not very patient when it comes to applying nail polish. I just canít sit around and wait for it to dry. I was debating on getting Seche Vite or Essieís Good to Go. After reading reviews on MUA comparing the two I decided to go with Essie because the Seche Vite sounds like it thickens really quickly in the bottle. This top coat allowed my polish to dry in no time. I often apply 2 coats of polish and then this top coat. I am not the neatest at applying polish and may leave minor streaks, however after I apply this top coat the streaks are not as noticeable and it leaves a beautiful shine. Wonderful product and I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/6/2014 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Dries VERY quickly, and lasts just as long as any slow-drying top coat I've tried.

I normally put two coats of this on top of semi-dry nailpolish, it makes a hard layer that protects the polish underneath until it dries completely. I hate waiting around for nailpolish to dry, so this is perfect for me.

on 2/24/2014 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is the best top coat I have tried. Lasts for a week, does not chip, amazing!
I was using Sache Vitta because it gives that nice gloss, however it was very thick and it changed the color of my nail polish. Essie is way better, love it.

on 12/25/2013 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I used to only do my nails once every other week, because it wasn't worth the trouble. I was so ridiculously fed up with spending the time only to have them smear or end up with finger prints hours after they were supposed to be dry.

A friend recommended this product after I went to an event with my nails looking like poo because I had ruined them in the car. I was astonished her nails looked so good from an at home manicure, they were so shiny and thick and perfect. I was sure it was gel.

I immediately purchased Good to go and used with my fav oxblood color that is so hard to use because it stains. I used one coat of Essie fill in the gap, two coats of polish, and one generous coat of this. (I waited about 3 min between each). 5-10 min they were dry and I could smack them against anything without fearing a chip or smudge!

During the drying do be careful because the coat is thick and tacky, if you touch it it will ruin.

on 12/8/2013 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I've used Poshe, Seche Vite, Sally Hansen (in the red bottle) and Dazzle Dry, (great product, but difficult to find and thickens too quickly, although you can order a thinner for it) among many others, but this one is my favorite. It gives me more shine than SH, it dries far quicker than Poshe or SV, it's easy to find and it thickens more slowly than all the others (except SH, but that added no shine). I can't seem to find it at Walgreens or CVS anymore, but the local beauty supply store carries it. I'm on my second bottle and will repurchase.

Edit:

This used to come in a bottle with beige lettering. The new bottle has green lettering and it has been reformulated. Now my nails have awful sheet marks on them which NEVER happened in all the years I used the old formula. I have to find another top coat.

on 7/26/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a wonderful item that dries polish quick but gives a very professional looking finish. It makes my polish job look better than it actually is. It is also a very durable finish. I like that it is easy to find at Target or drug stores. If traveling it is easy to find anywhere. This is HG for me.

Popular Top/Base Coats