Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

3.6

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

on 9/24/2014 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Essie Good to Go is good to go in the trash. Bought it because I thought it would be compatible with 3-free and 5-free polishes. Not a chance.

I just ruined my last manicure due to shrinkage. I let the polish dry a bit before applying; I applied over new polish; no matter, shrinkage happens and ruins mylovely manicure.

I'm going back to Jessica Top Priority. the drying time wait will be worth it; besides, that's why I having drying drops anyway.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not much for doing my nails (in fact, there's a guaranteed smudge every time) and this fixes it and dries it quickly so I can't mess it up again! Seriously idiot-proof. Wish I could post pictures.. I don't know if it's the best, but it's by far the closest I've found!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this top coat. It dries quickly and to a smooth and super shiny finish. The strengthener I use as base coat sometimes makes my color bubble depending on the brand, but Essie Good To Go smooths everything out! It also makes my manicure last longer unlike Seche. My only gripe about this top coat is that I need to apply it while the polish is semi dry, otherwise I get a lot of shrinkage even if I wrap the tips. I will probably repurchase this when I run out.

on 6/1/2012 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've been looking for a top coat that dries really well so I don't get sheet and pillow marks on my nails. This top coat really does the job. The bottle is very pretty but the handle feels like it's low quality because it's so thin and light. I need to get used to it everytime I use it. It applies easily and leaves a pretty shine on my nails. It also dried a lot quicker than my old top coat which is the most important thing at all. Love this product and will repurchase!

on 11/6/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is hands down the BEST top coat EVER. I have used other "fast" drying top coats and none of them compare to this. I have mad ADD and can't sit still so this is my saving grace because it really dries super quickly. It's the only top coat I'll use.

on 12/30/2009 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Yes, this has to be one of the fastest Top Coats I've ever tried. It does dry fresh polish almost on contact. What I like about this is that it picks up very little vanish and transfer it to the bottle. NONE if you wait about 4 seconds before applying this (or if you do your nails in rounds and come back to the first nail you painted). Within under a minute its safe to touch, and within 3 minutes its likes its namesake - Good to go! It isn't the longest wearing top coat, my polish had a chip the next day even though I went over the edges. I would say Poshe is a better.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Wow, I am surprised by how bad this is! It chipped and completely peeled off the MORNING after I used it, without my even doing anything with my hands like, even, the dishes. I used Nail Envy as a base coat, three coats of Essie Mademoiselle, and this on top, being careful to cover the nail and allow hours of drying time (it's not really super fast dry). The results looked good, but peeled the next day. Pretty sad, considering my generic 3-in-1 top coat from Rite Aid kept my manicure (using the same exact routine) for about 4 days last time. Waste of money (again, I'm pretty shocked).