Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 30-35
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

3.3

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

on 12/23/2015 7:50:00 AM

This was my first quick dry topcoat purchase. Apparently the quick dry topcoats start to turn goopy before you can get to the end of the bottle. I see this as a waste of product and money but I will still repurchase. I have 1/3 left in my original bottle and it is useless now. It's too thick to work with and will ruin my manicures. On the positive side, my manicures last 4-5 days without major chipping. I just bought and used a new bottle and already my manicure looks better than when I was towards the end of the bottle. I don't have the time to wait hours for my nail polish to dry so this works for now. I have had no issues on compatibility with different brands of polish, including Zoya and other 3 free or more nail polishes.

It's been said over and over, but let me echo the praise. This top coat goes on easily, dries to the touch in less than 5 minutes, and leaves an amazing high gloss sheen. It also covers up and smoothes out minor imperfections in polish application, especially with shimmery colours that tend to show brush strokes. Finally, there is no shrinkage and no peeling (I'm looking at you, Seche Vite). This is HG for me.

on 2/9/2010 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This stuff was great until about halfway through the bottle...it is drying out on me and I've only had it a couple of months. And I am METICULOUS with my nail products (don't keep the brush out long, close tightly, etc.). For the $10 I spent, I expect to be able to use the whole bottle!