Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 25-29
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

3.8

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

on 4/8/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after seeing so many great things said about seche vite, that while at walgreens one day I seen this and thought maybe this would be just as good. Before reading all the rave reviews about seich vite and I never really considere they made top coats that could have any real effect on drying time. I figuered there where some good tops coats to make them chip less but I usually dont paint my fingernails and my toe nails seem to stay on pretty good, long enough that I'm ready to change colors before it starts. But this is awesome and I also ended up with seche vite too, after this worked so well, I thought could the seice vite be even better? Not really just did a test, seem pretty even if anything by a couple seconds. I wanna say the seiche vite was cheaper too. But I def recommend. My 7 yr old has never been able to make it through a nail drying time with totally screwing her nails up...well she did with this and a week later its still there. I clean so I assume is why my manicure doesnt stay as long.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

While living in Toronto, I used Essie To Dry For topcoat and was very happy with both the quick-drying powers and the longevity of my manicures. This is the closest product I could find here in Dallas, and it just doesn't deliver the same results - my polish frequently smudges even hours after application, and it seems to cause shrinkage as well. Furthermore, my manicures don't last any longer than they would with any cheap topcoat. Alas, back on the hunt for a great topcoat.

on 10/25/2008 2:06:00 PM

I love this product. it drys super fast and colors wont chip for at least a week.. super shinny too

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm conflicted about this top coat...because while yes, I would buy this again, I'm not sure I really like it all that much. The first 1/2 of the bottle worked out really great. But this last half has been absolutely horrible. I'm not sure if it's the air that has now gotten into it, but it now has a very thick gooey consistency, and my nails chip faster than ever. Also, because it's so thick now, my nails turn bubbly and uneven. So I will still use it for a quick fix if I need to do my nails really fast, but otherwise, I will be using a regular topcoat. But again, this was only after I used half the bottle...so maybe adding some kind of thinner will help?

Popular Top/Base Coats