Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 19-24
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

4.3

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is good as long as it lasts.

I am SO disappointed in this. When you first get it, it's amazing. It does dry very quickly, amazing shine, easy to apply, not too thick at all which i hate when topcats are and it does not create bubbles which is one of my biggest issues with nail polish.....

BUT!! I only had this for about A MONTH before it became thick, goopy, unmanageable and even like 10-12 (!) drops of OPI's nail polish thinner couldn't do the job very good. It did make it a little more thin, but it was still thick and just stressful to work with! Also, i am half way through the bottle in only a month as well. I am NOT satisfied with that.

For the longevity of this, the price is absolutely ridiculous. Paying so much for a topcoat i can only use in about a month is excuse me, shitty as hell.

I will repurchase because I do not have anything in mind to switch it out with now and I am pleased with how it works when i first get it - but I am still very disappointed and I am sad that i have to spend so much money on a topcoat you can't even finish before it gets almost impossible to work with - better luck next time, Essie! Boooo!

on 5/13/2014 1:49:00 AM

Best top coat ever!!!!! I can't believe I never discovered this stuff before. It dries ultra fast and leaves your nails looking super shiny and gorgeous. I always get compliments when I use it - people always ask if I had my nails done professionally or if they're gels. Nope, Essie Good-to-go is my little secret! It is definitely worth it to pay and extra few bucks for this stuff. I've tried many other top coats and they either take forever to dry, require multiple coats, or don't give a great shine. Nothing beats this one. I absolutely love it!!

on 3/25/2014 6:50:00 PM

Does it get any better than this? I never wanted to paint my nails because no matter how long I waited, I'd wake up and have dents and bubbles in my nail polish so I just got sick of wasting my time. I found this product and it's life changing. I paint my nails, 2 minutes later they're hard as a rock. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I will be purchasing this FOREVER and never looking back!