Nails Inc. All Products

4.3

I wanted to share my review on their 6 Free Pure Nail Base Coat and some of the nail polishes (both gel and regular). I am new to the brand, but so far I am really enjoying all three products that I have in my collection.

Base Coat: it claims to be a very "green" product, with minimal amount of nasties and even a good vitamin blend to help your nails become healthier/stronger. I am not sure about that, because I do wear nail polish 24/7 and even when I remove it, I refresh my manicure right away. I haven't noticed any visible improvement in quality of my nails, but I guess it won't hurt to use more of a natural product anyway. It does what a base coat should do and I am pretty happy with it.

Gel, Regular Nail Polish: I have two at home and I really enjoy both. You can always check out my nail swatches and read more about these products on my blog ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/04/13/Is-It-Worth-The-Hype-Nails-Inc-Haul-Review ). I find that gel polish does last a bit longer, whereas regular might chip a bit on its 6th, 7th day. Of course if your hands are often in water, it will chip even faster. I wish they had more shades in their gel line, because it is a better formula. All in all I will repurchase and look out for new colours! Yes it is a bit more expensive, but it also has better ingredients, so you decide!

With so many lovely colours you'd think the quality would match but this is definitely not the case. Takes ages to dry and when it does it comes of straight away. One of my worst nail polishes! It's not that cheap either...

pros: it dries super fast

cons: very overrated. I don't feel that it gives off a glossier finish than the other numerous brands of top coats I've tried. not worth the price

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my second bottle of this polish because I love it so much. It dries my polish to the touch in under a minute, fully dried in five minutes. It is super glossy and doesn't smudge any nail art that I do. Every nail polish chips on me after three days, so I don't use top coats to prolong wear. This does great job at drying quickly and being super glossy.

I previously used an OPI top coat and that product took a very long time to dry, so the associate at Sephora recommended the Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat to me and I fell in love with it after the first use. In comparison, Nails Inc top coat is very fast drying and it glides on smoothly. It gives a nice glossy professional manicured look to my nails and it does a good job preventing my polish from chipping. I definitely recommend this product to others.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nails Inc 'Tate' is my everyday colour it's a rick maroon so so beautiful looks amazing on any skin tone and 'porchester square' is my other fave I have been through bottle after bottle with these too love them so much!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best fast drying top coat EVER, and I've pretty much tried them all. This is the ONLY one I've used where I can actually go to bed within minutes after applying, and I don't wake up with smudges or sheet marks. This is the one I reach for when I'm in a hurry to get out the door. I can't speak to how well it holds up as far as chipping goes since I change my polish so often, but I'll definitely be stocking up on this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

To say that i was disappointment with the 'Albert Road Top Coat' would be an understatement.
I purchased it because i'd heard very good things about it from a friend of mine that keeps a nail art blog and Albert Road is one of her staples.
So i get it and try it out straight away and the first thing i notice is that it doesn't apply very smoothly, it almost doesn't want to come off the brush.
The overall shine is ok, nothing special,my Revlon Quick Dry leaves a much glossier finish, The drying time on Albert Road is phenomenal (the one thing that this nail varnish has succeeded in!)
A few hours later i look down at my nails and almost ALL of them have chipped in several different places, not just at the tips, but at the base and sides.
No longevity.Very disheartening.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the base and top coat at Sephora. $10/10ml is not the best of p/c you can get on the market. In the first two month I have nothing to complain about the team, fulfills all I can ask for from top and base coats. But in the third month, when I have half bottle left of both, They start to thicken, really a pain to use. My polish would peel off in sheets in the 2nd of application. Half a bottle would just go wasted. Such a shame, wouldn't buy again. Now I am using Essie's first base, hopefully it won't disappoint me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really hate the wear of all the nails inc polishes I used to own! But the Kensington top coat and base coat are simply the best you can buy. I use both with my opi lacquers(best in my opinion) the base prevents any staining and I use blues and dark shades. And the top coat is amazing goes on smoothly with no bubbling and nails are ready to use completely within ten mins and touch dry after a couple I buy a duo set for around 12 so great value to.