Uploaded by mizz_kay

price range

Reviews

3.0

Mar/31/2012

Used in combination with other volumizing products I've gotten sky-high hair with this. It works well into my hair, smells nice, and left my hair soft and silky. I liked it. I didn't love it, but I would probably purchase it again if I saw it.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Apr/03/2010

One word Amazing its light weight and creates tons of volume.It is expensive because Sunsilk discontinued which really stinks but you can find great deals on the internet. It comes in a nice pump which is great for finding out how much you need to help preserve it.It also smells amazing which is to be expected from Sunsilk.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Jan/05/2010

okay, i agree with what most of the others have said about what this product does, but for me it's not a bad thing. i'm a stay at home mom, so i don't get ready everyday, and i don't shower everyday. i like this because it's doesn't weigh my hair down, but does make it behave. my hair is soft and silky after use (just like it says on the bottle! -- no crunch!). …Read more

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Oct/17/2009

This left my hair very very soft and slippery and made it very difficult to hold a curl. I guess it would be ok if you didn't want to curl your hair after using this product or say if you wanted to straighten your hair, but if you have straight hair and want to curl it I would not recommend using this product. It smells nice and makes your hair feel nice, but I won't re-purchase due …Read more

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Aug/27/2009

Excellent product but you absolutely HAVE to apply it to wet hair and BLOW DRY to achieve worthwhile results. Otherwise it will not volumize at all. The scent is a bit repelling and having your fingers all goopy with the pumped product isn't a great incentive to use, but it DOES work well. Works well also when set with hairspray.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/01/2009

Not a very good product...doesn't do anything for my hair (that I've noticed at least). I really don't like how it barely spreads over the hair. I like my styling products/leave-ins to have more slip to them. This doesn't seem very moisturizing at all. It has kind of a gross texture.

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/01/2009

mehh.... it gave me some volume but not somthing i would brag about

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jul/29/2009

When I head this product was being discontinued I practically ran back to the store. I used it with less expectations, however, after one use my hair was soft, managable and with a bounce. The formula does add a bit of boost, but the way it makes my hair so soft and silky I would buy it over and over. The smell is of fruit. If you have the chance try this product out before it is gone forever!!!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0
fromTickle

Jul/12/2009

I purchased this at Safeway on clearance for $1.00, I suppose I should have taken the hint and spent the money on gum. I thought it volumized my hair while leaving it soft on the first use, unfortunately I have not had the same results since and I've been using it everyday. Oh well, I'm not that dissappointed due the cost.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Jun/21/2009

meh. i ran out of my usual hair product, so i saw this at the dollar store and thought i'd give it a shot. well, it didn't do anything really. it's a nice light cream, and my hair is a bit flat at the roots and poofy everywhere else, so i thought it would even out my roots with the rest of my hair. well, it didn't. it smells really really sweet and suuper strong, it actually …Read more

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure