Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

4.6

Water Purified, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue 1

on 3/21/2016 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO WASH YOUR DAMN VAGINA WITH ANYTHING APART FROM WATER! That's a yeast infection and pH imbalance waiting to happen. Just use a very mikd soap to wash ONLY your anus and your vulva and a little arond the walls of your vagina.

on 2/22/2016 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This review is for the Target brand of the wash.

I first bought this 3-4 bottles ago thinking it would be a one-time purchase of a gimmicky product, just to know I've tried it. After all, who needs a specialty hoohaa wash if their body wash works fine without irritating or drying. And after you rinse it off, how would it matter what you used? However, this definitely makes a difference. Without getting into tmi details, this keeps me fresh down there longer. I'm not exactly sure why, maybe because it rinses clean without leaving a residue to moisturize stuff that doesn't need to be moisturized.

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/11/2015 12:10:00 AM

I usually just stick to wipes or regular old soap to clean my privates, but why not try something else? I am glad that I picked this cleanser/body wash up at the store. It is fairly inexpensive and around 4 bucks. It is supposed to be used to wash the private areas of a woman. Whenever I am on my period, I feel extra gross. I tend to use this cleanser only when I am on my period. I really like the blue bottle and it gives you a generous amount of product. I look forward to using this cleanser because it makes me feel clean and helps me get through my period. I'd say it makes me feel even cleaner than when I just use regular bar soap. I lather it up in my hands and then wash the exterior of my lady parts. You have to be careful not to disturb the self-cleaning vag, so keep the cleansing on the outside a minimum. I think this is meant for all of that sweat and other things that build up on the outside. This is a phenomenal product that has become something I feel like I need in order to have a happy period.

on 10/24/2015 1:23:00 AM

Idk I really LOVED this product! I started using it about a year and a half ago after switching from Vagisil. Everything was going great with it until a few months ago I stopped using it for about a week and when I started back I got a funny smell :( and I got an infection :,( so since then I've been using straight water and everything is going good. My bottle didn't go to waste because I use it as a face wash lol but it reacts differently to each person so I guess I'm part of the group that can't use it for it's actual use.

on 7/11/2015 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I mainly use this when i have my period to stay fresh and extra clean becausehaving a period stinks but you shouldn't. During my flow it's heavy and i'm always self concious ( don't act like y'all don't pant check) so i use this as a know it's clean and fresh so i can have a happy period and stay fresh and clean.

I just recently started using the purple one I believe it's called delicate blossom, I love it. I've always had problems with infections tmi I know but this will help balance ph levels, soften and moisturize the sensitive skin, and while Yes it feels weird at first, it lathers and soothes immediately. It's a fresh, non offensive scent that lasts for hours. I also recommend using the summers Eve wipes as well for quicker clean. And I'm not gyno. Just a regular woman looking to keep clean. Let's face it feminine cleanliness is next to godliness.

I just started using the pink sensitive one, and can't see myself going back to not using a feminine wash! I had always just used a bit of body wash in that area. I never had any problem with infections or anything, but was curious to try a product like this.

It lathers well and being unscented, doesn't irritate me. I just feel exceptionally clean - Even hours later! I like how well it rinses too. It just feels lighter and more refreshing then a body wash, if that makes sense.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use the orange packaging Morning Paradise for my "V" area. It's safe to use everyday & it doesn't irritate that sensitive area. One lippie off for feeling a bit on the oily side but it quickly goes away & foams with no drying. The lid broke & doesn't close all the way but overall this is a good feminine wash.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this product !!! It's great. I have sensitive skin in general, and "down there" is no exception. My skin is dry and sensitive from head to toe. This doesn't try out your intimate area, as almost all traditional body washes do, even Olay body wash dries my skin out ! Most body washes are far too drying to be using down there, ladies. I always thought for years that products like summers eve feminine wash were for old ladies or people with personal hygiene issues. Huge misconception ! This stuff is for anyone and everyone who has sensitive, dry skin down there. It's important to take care of your skin, and your nether regions is no exception ladies. I wish I would've started using this years ago, it was actually my stepmom who turned me onto it lol. She is not a shy woman ! Told me straight up that feminine hygiene is important and that all women should use feminine wash. Regular soaps contain detergents that disrupt the pH of your vagina, and can actually cause yeast infections and such. This stuff is pretty cheap too ! Bonus !

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this wash from Summer's Eve. It has a light scent that isn't too strong or offensive. It's nice and gentle, it doesn't irritate my skin or private areas at all. It gets me clean. The packaging is fine. It's nice and simple (like my review)!