no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

We first saw this product at a home show and was impressed. We decided later to purchase it online as a gift for a friend who really appreciates good moisturizers. We were told it would be delivered by a certain date, but unfortunately, it wasn't and my friend had left the country, so we didn't have use for the cream anymore and decided to call in and ask if we could get a refund. They were kind about it and told us to send it back via "return to sender," and they would refund us upon receiving it. Oddly enough, it came back to us and we asked the post office why, and they said that there needs to be a return slip in order to return any items. So, I call back and ask for a return slip, this lady is much nicer than the first one. She immediately sends us a packing slip and tells us that once they receive the package, we will get the refund. Lets just say it was received by the warehouse on Dec 10 and we had called them to confirm they received the item, and they said they had and they notified Infinite Aloe. Today is January 3 and still no refund. !!! Here's where it this company really upset me: I used their online chat during my break at work. I see that my message has been read and they respond with "we will look into it for you". 20 mins pass and I get no response. I ask them if they're still there, and no response. 10 minutes later, I see that they've READ the message, but still no response. 2 minutes after that, their customer sales rep goes offline. About an hour later, I call in, and they tell me they will look into it and will call me back because Christmas time has really left things a mess. 5 hours later, I'm still waiting for a call back. Will update if they ever respond, or if they just avoid us and avoid giving us a refund. Unfortunately, I know someone who bought this product after I told them I had liked it. If I had known how horrible their customer service was, and how they avoid their customers when we've done everything they told us to do, I would have told them not to buy this product and support this greedy company. Product itself is mediocre. Moisturizes well, but does not have any lasting effects.

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

I fell for the hype and the ingredients but found it made my skin worse. On 1st application, I liked it, but after that it was seemed to make my skin droop - it may be because the combination of ingredients are drying. My skin also doesn't like DMAE - at least in the winter - maybe in the summer when it's more humid it will be better. I tried it on my body as well and found that it accentuated any wrinkles/loose skin I had. The other negative is the packaging which is a jar and apparently according to beautypedia is a no no for product ingredients to stay active. This company I believe originated in Hawaii where the weather is warm and lots of moisture in the air so I think if you live in that type of climate you'd be fine.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

I was given a sample of this by a relative as they know I have sensitive, rosacea skin that is combo dry. The sample was lovely - it's almost a whipped texture light - medium texture cream with a soft scent that isn't unpleasant. It applied very nicely and felt like it was getting absorbed. I do not regularly use makeup primer but the texture that it gave my skin was a bit like a smoothing primer. I used a small jar for about 2 months. I then repurchased a full sized version of this product and it was not the same experience. It caused a burning sensation and felt greasy and it sat on my skin. I actually got a bundle with one unscented and one scented so I tried the unscented jar to the same reaction so I discontinued use. I'm not sure what the difference was, but I just use it occasionally as a hand cream. It's an interesting product that I wish I could have kept using as I love using fresh aloe on my skin.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I have been using the InfiniteAloe skin treatment for about 2 years. 1 large jar (8oz) lasts me quite a few months. It is the only thing that works to keep my hands really nice and soft no matter how many times per day I wash them. The original scent is too strong for me to use on my face, so I use the fragrance free for face and neck. It absorbs almost instantly and makes a really good, non-greasy make up base. It's a perfect primer for mineral make up, as it's just moist enough to make the minerals stick. Last night I went out for a special event, so I wanted heavier color coverage especially under my eyes. So I mixed a dab of 12-hour foundation (quite a cheap brand, so I won't name it!) with a dab of InfiniteAloe and it went on smooth and perfect. I loved it! A cheap foundation was suddenly transformed into a high-performance cream. Otherwise the long-lasting foundations just dry out my skin and look cakey by the end of a long night. Considering that it is certified organic, has 24 botanical extracts, loads of vitamins and minters and comes in a huge jar, it's not particularly expensive. My other favorites, Dr Weil's Reishi Cream is about $40 but it's for about one ounce, and Dr Hauschka is also really nice, and about $40 for a small tube. So value-wise, InfiniteAloe holds its own as a face cream. On the other hand, as a hand and foot cream, InfiniteAloe might be expensive. For me, a little goes a long way - it lasts all day on hands, feet and elbows so it's a good value. It makes my skin smooth, soft and over time has evened out the skin tone. It also balanced my skin so I don't have a T-zone anymore. But it takes time. It's a hybrid cream, not only a beauty cream but also a medical cream (FDA approved for eczema, rashes, chapped skin) so it doesn't fit easily into one category for price comparison. I don't have any special skin problems, I bought it as a natural moisturizer, and I keep coming back for more because of the way it makes my skin younger-looking and hydrated without any greasiness. As for the reviewer who found that it didn't hydrate for her, I am not sure how that happened because the organic Aloe soaks in and hydrates from under the surface of the skin. Everyone is different. I tell all my friends to use it for 30 days before making up their minds because your skin WILL change! My mom had combination skin, a curse if there ever was one. Because parts of her face are oily, she breaks out like crazy if she uses moisturizer and didn't believe me when I said InfiniteAloe would actually balance it so the oily bits would be less oily and the dry bits would be hydrated. She used it about a week, twice a day, and got some small break outs. I persuaded her to keep using it, because her skin will change. So she used it only once a day and over a few months, her skin corrected to mostly normal! My dad, who has normal/dry skin, loves the Original scent and uses it on his face, neck and hands.

SkinDry, Olive

HairRed

EyesHazel

1.0

5 years ago

I have used both the regular infinite aloe cream and the gold, as well as the microdermabrasion product. I was very disappointed with all of the products. I did not find them hydrating, nor did they last the years or months I was told by the salesperson that they would. The Gold product was almost gone within two weeks, rather than 3 months as promised, and that is with me using it so sparingly that I couldn't use it on my neck. I was told by the seller that the dermabrasion contained no sulphites or alcohol, she said to use no product with 'ates' in the ingredients. After researching the ingredients I was shocked to see nothing but ates and alcohol. The packaging is largely plastic and air, and the tiny amount of cream inside is not worth the money. I contacted the company and did not hear back. I believe this product to be an expensive waste of money.

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

I love this stuff. I have super sensitive, breakout prone, combination skin and this works. I generally use this as my nighttime moisturiser but have used it for either. I have gotten so many people addicted to this stuff because it really does make a difference. It lasts forever too. Best thing to do is buy in bulk and you are set for years.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I've been using Infinite Aloe cream on my face for over a month now. The biggest difference I've seen is that it actually seemed to change the underlying structure and health of my skin at a deeper level. I notice that my skin is firmer and has better color. It also seems to have increased blood flow and resilience and actually seems more like the physical structure of my skin when it was younger. It is fairly light in texture, not heavily moisturizing and in this desert climate I have been layering Weleda Wildrose night creme over it. I accidentally discovered when I tried it on my legs the next morning that a bruise faded noticeably to where a chunk of it was gone, so I tried it on a small patch of spider veins, and it is starting to fade them too, so I'm hoping with regular application they will fade away. UPDATE- I've been using this for almost 2 months now. I noticed something interesting the other Saturday morning when I ran out to the store without makeup. When I was checking myself out in a mirror, even under the fluorescent lighting, my skin looked virtually the same as if I were wearing foundation- the tone was so even and it looked poreless. But actually my face looked even better than with foundation because it was glowing! I have had pretty good skin, but have never seen that. I'd been getting compliments on my skin lately but had been so busy with a work project, and the lighting in our bathroom sucks so I hadn't really noticed all the changes that had been occurring. Am definitely reordering this cream!!

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

6 years ago

This is the Best moisturizer I have ever use in my entire life! I have combination skin, with very sensitive to some products that is out in the market. So last week, I have been having a really bad rashes on my face and I'm not sure what is the cause for this. I know that I'm allergic to some kinds of sunblock. There's just something about it. My bf gave me this jar InfiniteAloe skin care, he said try this and it might work. I was like okay, sure, I don't think it can get any worst than this. It felt really cool when i first just put it on. Five hours later, I noticed that 1/3 of the red patches and kinda calm down, less red. I washed my face again and put a thicker coat on and went to bed, the next day I woke up, 2/3 of the bumps and redness was almost gone, still itch a lil bit but not as bad as last night. So I washed my face again and put a new coat of InifiniteAloe on and went to work. I didn't feel itch all day long and when I got home, all the bumps were gone, still some redness on the cheeks area, So I took a shower and put another coat on. Next day I woke up, my face was clear! I was so happy, no bump, no redness, I haven't have this skin for almost 10 years. I have tried a lot of stuffs, I have used Shiseido for 7 years and it doesn't take away the roughness on my skin and those red bump are almost there. I have try Aveeno, Neutrogena, Philosophy Purity, Clinique...you name it! but I can't believe this work so well. It really calm my skin and bring out the confident in me. I have wear any make up ever since. A lil expensive $50 for an 8oz jar, but it's totally worth it. My new holy grail!

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

I really like this cream. The best thing about it, it seals in moisture. My skin could easily be considered sensitive, but it's biggest issue is dehydration. When my skin becomes dehydrated my skin retaliates with dryness, redness, sensitivity, and sometimes pimples. Makeup associates repeatedly tell me, "You have dry skin." I actually have oily skin, maybe now that I am older it's becoming more combination, but it's not dry. It's dehydrated. Dry skin lacks oils. Dehydrated skin lacks water. My environment is stripping away my skin's water. Drinking more water helps, but as someone once said, that's like trying to cure your thirst by soaking in the bath. I agree with the other reviews. Infinite Aloe locks in the moisture. It's like a protective, nourishing barrier that protects skin from the elements. (Before I started my current routine, my makeup would dry out and look patchy instead of smooth on my face. This was my skin soaking up the moisture that was in my foundation.) Now, after washing my face or showering, I barely pat it dry. Before drying the rest of me, as quick as possible, definitely within 2 minutes, I apply a "hydrating serum" (such as Bobbi Brown Extra Repair), then I use Luzern Force De Vie Micro Gel (it's lightweight, hydrating, and calming). My final step is to apply InfiniteAloe. All these steps lock in the moisture. No dryness, no redness, no pimples. This is what works for me. My face isn't greasy. It feels smooth, and soft. Everyone is different. Hope this helps.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

8 years ago

My boyfriend and I LOOOOVVE this product!! We both have combination skin. My boyfriend suffers with ezcema around his nose and after discovering infinitealoe it has pretty much cleared up. When we ran out a few weeks ago the ezcema returned. I myself suffer with the odd spot and it has really helped to keep my skin clear and even my skin tone. its light non greasy and makes your skin feel really soft . I find it is a really good base under make-up too. The only downside is it is only available in the USA so we have had to get it shipped to the Uk which has been quite costly.

Age25-29