Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish
Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

1.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetyalted Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

First off...i want my 34 dollara back. Secondly this foudation is meant for tattoos and scars etc...i dont know what i was thinking back when i brought this. For one, foundation are not meant to be full coverage. (That what concealer is for) foundation is meant to even out skin tone. This foudation will give you a absolute dead, dry, cakey old lady look. Jeez..this stuff is heaaaavvvyyyyy.heavy! So hard to blend. Looks ashy. Toooo matte (yikes) gets super oily. Blocks pores. Its like taking paste and dreanching your face in it. If you like that heavy stage makeup or corpus makeup then go for it:) go right ahead. Me on the other hand i like looking my age.or even better look younger. And 30 dollars for this???? Not worth it.

on 4/10/2009 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This foundation is THICK and MATTE. I havent found a way to use it without it having my face looking old and dry. It emphasizes wrinkles. Now, I use it occasionally as a concealer on my face. I dont love it as that since the shade is a bit too light, but its not horrible with bronzer on top. It covers everything but my hyperpigmentation, and thats mainly because the color isnt rich/dark enough.
But what bothers me its the thickness and matte effect. Its not very real or healthy looking. I had used it before, and I thought it didnt look as bad as now. Maybe I got older or they changed the formula. I dont know. I used to apply it with a wet sponge. But that dries my face even further now. All an all I dont like it.