Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish
Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

4.8

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetyalted Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Perfect for acne!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I loveee the coverage of this foundation. I have oily skin and lots of acne scarring. this product does a great job of hiding my acne scars but my face does look super oily after an hour. then i realized i wasn't using a setting powder. With the setting powder i didnt have to blot until after 8 hours of use. The best thing is that this is the only foundation that doesnt make me break out. So yes i do have to blot after a couple of hours but its all worth it bc of the great coverage of my acne scars

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

My skin is NC20 combination skin. I bought this foundation at Macy's but not before trying it on at the store. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I can say it is an amazing foundation. It is easy to apply, very silky, and it covers my breakout scars very well. I NEVER get compliments at work as far as my foundation goes but for the last week several people have said "Your makeup looks so pretty! what are you doing differently?"
This is a full coverage foundation and it lasts well into the night (my 12 hr shifts). Of course after 10 hours or so my forehead starts to look a little shiney but I just blot it with powder.
This foundation feels good on the skin, not too heavy, not too light. The finish is matte and I use either an HD white powder or a matte pressed powder (with a brush). I have a feeling I will be buying this again because I absolutely love it.

on 9/24/2007 12:29:00 PM

Dare I call this my HG!?! This foundation gives nice full coverage but doesn't look like you have foundation caked all over your face. I'm in my late 20's and have melasma which is darker spots on your face (cheeks, forehead, upper lip and chin areas) that are VERY hard to cover up with your average foundation. I have tried everything - bare minerals, smashbox, mac, cheaper store brands and haven't found anything that didn't wear off by end of the day. This is the first foundation that I have found that stays put. I do see others complaining about it budging but my skin is normal, not oily so that may be why. I live in the Texas heat and haven't had a problem with it moving on me either. I have an olive skin tone and use the sand beige color - it matches excellently.

I have applied with my fingers (doesn't blend well enough and leaves areas with thicker application) with the sponge (same application as the fingers or maybe a little better) and with a foundation brush (definitely the way to go). The foundation brush (I use bare minerals foundation and concealer taklon brushes - yes not cheap but they are WORTH IT!) spreads to a flawless look with just the right amount of coverage. I don't use their setting powder, I either use Laura Mercier Translucent powder or the Bare Minerals mineral veil - both work perfectly. I just cannot believe how great this foundation is. It covers acne very good as well. Even if you don't have problem areas to cover up you can blend with lotion to give a lighter coverage. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice fuller coverage foundation that you need to last you through the day.