Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish
Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

4.6

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetyalted Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides

on 1/3/2007 8:17:00 AM

This is a very nice foundation. It does give a matte finish and has a very nice smooth consistency. It looks alot better and you get better coverage if you use a taklon foundation brush vs. your fingers. Coverage is medium to slightly heavy. It has decent lasting power, better if you use a primer first and also apply a setting powder over on top of the foundation. Otherwise, it will crease late in the day. It has minimal ingredients but it is silicone base. No SPF so you need to wear a separate SPF with it. Very nice for travel since it's in a squeeze tube. Would definitely repurchase.

on 7/14/2006 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I forgot about this lovely foundation. I was cleaning my makeup drawer of foundations and found this. Tried it and suprise, I forgot how much I liked it. I would say it is med to full coverage. and does not look fake! In fact on my 40 something skin. My skin looks healthy and good with this on. I will use this for days I want a more natural look. I have very ruddy skin and freckles and found this little gem wonderful. My top ten favorite foundations for sure. Sand beigh worked great for me. Try it ladies.

on 8/1/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to use the Vichy version of this and I liked it. It was a little thick so I started using other foundations. If you are a foundation junkie like me, you know that we have not found the perfect foundations so we continue searching. I did a full blown research on this but could not find it anywhere close to me. Months later, when I was wondering around Macy's, I saw these and got so excited. I like the fact that this is not as thick as Vichy version. It says on the box that it gives medium coverage and honestly, my skin is not as bad as covering it with a mask. The shades are darker than expected. I am usually medium in different brands but in this one, I am in light category. I am NC30 but not as yellow and I use Sand Beige in this brand. I am pretty happy with this product. I think the best thing about this is that it lasts on my very oily skin.

on 12/3/2007 9:39:00 PM

I have combination dry/oily skin and very very light(retin a,thanks) melasma...I searched forever for a foundation that covers completely and not look like a mask or with a heavy feel..I found everything in this foundation. A little goes a long way with this foundation and layering is the key. My friends are amazed at how there is no hint of melasma showing...I love it. In the summer it can get slick...if you let it...Lumiere silk powder over the foundation and walahhhhhhhh!! Beautiful skin all day into the night too...it even hides my dry patches..Overall excellent for my skin type.

on 6/12/2007 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm 48 with normal skin, very few wrinkles. I am really surprised by the negative reviews for this product. I would guess that it is not for oily skin. Many of the negative reviews came from oily skin individuals. Maybe oily skin people should try foundations made specifically for their skin type. I bought this two weeks ago at Ulta for $25.00. Soft Beige matches my Shisedo B40 and Mac NW25 skin perfectly. It covers everything (sun spots, freckles, and veins) and lasts all day (as long as you don't touch your face as I do when sitting at the desk and computer all day!). I use my MAC 187 foundation brush. Squirt a small amount of foundation on a paper plate and swirl my MAC brush around in the foundation. Then I apply the foundation in a swirl motion to one small section of my face. I continue this process until my face is fully covered. Don't use your fingers or you will be greatly disappointed. I couldn't blend it with my fingers. I haven't even topped it with powder and it still lasts. Hasn't broke me out. The coverage is fantastic! And, it does not look like a mask. EL DW sometimes looks like a mask! This doesn't at all. Just make sure you get the right color match and blend well with the MAC foundation brush I mentioned. Remember, less is better. The more you pile it on, the faker and maskier any full coverage foundation will look. TRY IT!