Versace Bright Crystal

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this! I was getting a bit tired of my Chanel Chance, so searched high and low for a new scent. This is the one. First the bottle is OMG gorgeous. Second, the fragrance is very light and feminine. Sweet but not sickly sweet. I agree it doesn't last very long, but I enjoy reapplying throughout the day with my refillable atomizer. It's a must-have for classy ladies :)

So beautiful smell very feminine and sweet. Such a great smell I love the smell but I'm very sad that it doesn't last long. After 10 mins I sprayed it, I have to sniff my wrist to make sure it's still there. The packaging and the bottle is very neat and beautiful but I'm not gonna buy this again because i want long lasting perfumes

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's just not much here. It's a sweet, fruity, almost grapefruit-ish fragrance (although that's not listed as a note, must be the yuzu). That's the opening. I have no idea what the other notes might be, since it completely vanished on me after half an hour.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Bright Crystal is such a feminine, pretty scent. It's my go-to, and it has been for years. I remember first buying it with my second paycheque ever, earned from cleaning hotel rooms as a teenager. The floral scent has been with me through good times and bad for almost 9 years now. It just feels like part of my identity at this point.
I love it because it is intensely floral without smelling heavy or dusty. It's light, clean, and simply lovely.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has been my first grown-up perfume! I literally used only kids perfumes until I was, like, 23. Kids scents rock! They cost nothing, last enough and has some really good smells. But one day my mother-in-law wanted to make me a gift and somehow she remembered we were in a perfume shop and, as I wandered without any trace of interest and smelled random things, this one grabbed my attention - but I forgot about it in the same moment, and she remembered it, so about some months later I received it.
The packaging is quite kitsch..it has this huge faux diamond as a cap, which makes me unconfortable for some reason, it's so kitsch and looks "too much". I preferer essential designs. But I don't really care. The parfum itself smells like heaven! It's so fresh and feminine, I guess flowery, and lasted a long shift at work. I really enjoyed it and still keep the box in one of my drawers, as there are some remaining drops and I use it as a parfum for my wardrobe sometimes.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Pomegranate, Yuzu, Iced accord
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Lotus, Peony
Base notes: Vegetal amber, Musks, Mahogany

I bought this blindly, never having smelled or tested it. Oops. I ended up giving it away because it was headache inducing.

There was just something in the notes that was screechy and cloying. I think it was the mix between the citrus, iced accord and peony, but I can't be for certain.

I had such an awful reaction to it that I am fighting off feelings of nausea just writing this review.

I'm glad that so many other people love it, but I still encourage people to not do what I did. Test it before you buy it, because it's a very strong and divisive scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My husband bought this for me. I really think guys like it better then women do. He really liked the smell. Anyway. It doesn't have great sillage and by the end of the day, I can't smell any trace of it at all like I can with my other perfumes. It smells a bit strong, flowery and a tiny bit of spice, but not much. It also smells clean.
It can give me a headache so I have to use just a tiny bit in order for it to work with me. I get compliments but still, I don't use it much due to the headache factor. I still don't think I ll be repurchasing when I'm done with it. If my husband buys it for me, fine, I ll use it again--but I highly doubt I would purchase for myself again.
For A VERSACE product/perfume--you would think that the staying power would be a lot better..NOPE! it's sucks and I can rarely smell any trace of it at the end of the day. Oh well I suppose!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay, so I'm on my second bottle now, and I can honestly say that this is my favorite scent ever, BUT, it disappears within like 10 minutes after spraying it on. The only time I'm ever complimented on my smell is if I freshly sprayed it on just a few minutes before.
Once I sprayed it on in the car before walking into my friends house and a few of his friends followed me around until they got up the courage to ask what perfume I was wearing, and then they even wrote it down in their phones! So I know that it's a good smell, it just doesn't last. And it's not just me having gotten used to the smell. I asked my sister to smell me one time like randomly 3 hours into wearing it once (and I sprayed myself quite liberally with it) and she couldn't smell it until she was straight-up hugging me. It makes me so sad because it's just such a beautiful smell. Oh well.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'd never even heard of this stuff but the other week, my husband came home and told me that someone who sits near the men's washroom (what a joy for her!) wore a really nice scent - nice enough that he asked her what it was. She told him it's Bright Crystal by Versace. If you knew my husband, you'd know what a HUGE thing it is that he asked and then put the info into his phone. So, with his encouragement, I went out to buy a bottle and ended up getting a "value" gift set that included decent sized tubes of both body wash and body lotion in addition to a honkin' big bottle of the EDT.

Packaging - I HATE it. I love that it's a spray bottle and the fact that it's pink is pretty and "girly", though neither here nor there. But that gigantic faux "crystal" that makes up the lid - how stupid and top-heavy and just sort of ugly!

I like the fragrance, however, and I can see why my husband liked it. He doesn't like anything too heavy, cloying or sweet. Bright Crystal is fresh and "bright" in its scent. Very pretty and nice for a workplace and nice for the warmer months of the year. It's not especially long-lasting, though, so I knocked off one lippie for that. But I'd certainly repurchase this to have as a "safe" scent to wear to work or out for lunch, etc. But now I want to try the "Absolu" version to see if it's a bit longer wearing and I also want to try the "Noir" version - I didn't bother sampling either of these when I was in the store but really want to give them a "sniff" now.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was a nice fragrance. I got a sample at Sephora and I liked it. It smells fresh and fruity and floral, but in a crisp and bright way, no as a soft way like Marc Jacob Daisy can smell like. I liked it a lot and I might purchase it eventually!

Popular Fragrances