Versace Bright Crystal

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This scent is classic with a heavy rose undertone. Be wary though because it can really trigger asthmatics. They use very real essential oils I gather and it can be triggering. But I love it. It’s a deep, sensual floral scent that smells feminine and a little sweet but completely avoids the “old lady” impression I often get from heavily floral fragrances. It changes drastically depending on body chemistry but it lasts for hours and hours. My boyfriend particularly favors this one of my collection. He thinks it smells very sexy and not just pretty. Though I should say you should use it sparingly because I made the mistake of putting too much on the first time (because everything else I own is weak) and it gave me s raging headache. I have the tube with roller ball and even that was super concentrated. A little goes a long way here. Makes it very worth the price but I don’t recommend the spray because it’s harder to dose sparingly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THE BEST PERFUME I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! Smells so good, lasts a long time and has a nice projection- everyone in the room knows my smell as soon as I enter! I think it is so underrated and it's soooooo nice!

This smells sooooo good!!! It's really light and fresh and I just can't get enough of him. Bought the smallest size and last for a quite long time. It's one of my favourites definitly!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this perfume. For me it brings nostalgia because my mom gave it to me in middle school. Now that I'm an adult, I still adore the smell. It's very light and fades fairly quickly but I still love it. I carry a purse perfume I bought from Sephora. It's not my favorite perfume because that would be the pink hot couture by givenchy. That one is my HG

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this perfume it smells amazing, very fresh and floral. I feel like the scent is light and fades away quicker than I'd like it to; you would need to reapply it throughout the day. I've been complimented on it too so maybe the scent stays on but I just can't smell it? This is pricey which is a con, especially since I need to reapply, but the smell is just amazing. I wear it anytime the whole day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've seen this suggested so many times when someone is looking for a fresh scent. Good thing I tested it before blind buying because I hate it. It made me feel a little nauseous and reminded me of a grandmother's talcum powder kind of smell. On me it's not fresh. It's more woody, powdery, floral. So glad I didn't buy it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this! I was getting a bit tired of my Chanel Chance, so searched high and low for a new scent. This is the one. First the bottle is OMG gorgeous. Second, the fragrance is very light and feminine. Sweet but not sickly sweet. I agree it doesn't last very long, but I enjoy reapplying throughout the day with my refillable atomizer. It's a must-have for classy ladies :)

So beautiful smell very feminine and sweet. Such a great smell I love the smell but I'm very sad that it doesn't last long. After 10 mins I sprayed it, I have to sniff my wrist to make sure it's still there. The packaging and the bottle is very neat and beautiful but I'm not gonna buy this again because i want long lasting perfumes

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's just not much here. It's a sweet, fruity, almost grapefruit-ish fragrance (although that's not listed as a note, must be the yuzu). That's the opening. I have no idea what the other notes might be, since it completely vanished on me after half an hour.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Bright Crystal is such a feminine, pretty scent. It's my go-to, and it has been for years. I remember first buying it with my second paycheque ever, earned from cleaning hotel rooms as a teenager. The floral scent has been with me through good times and bad for almost 9 years now. It just feels like part of my identity at this point.
I love it because it is intensely floral without smelling heavy or dusty. It's light, clean, and simply lovely.

Popular Fragrances