Versace Bright Crystal

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this perfume. For me it brings nostalgia because my mom gave it to me in middle school. Now that I'm an adult, I still adore the smell. It's very light and fades fairly quickly but I still love it. I carry a purse perfume I bought from Sephora. It's not my favorite perfume because that would be the pink hot couture by givenchy. That one is my HG

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this perfume it smells amazing, very fresh and floral. I feel like the scent is light and fades away quicker than I'd like it to; you would need to reapply it throughout the day. I've been complimented on it too so maybe the scent stays on but I just can't smell it? This is pricey which is a con, especially since I need to reapply, but the smell is just amazing. I wear it anytime the whole day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've seen this suggested so many times when someone is looking for a fresh scent. Good thing I tested it before blind buying because I hate it. It made me feel a little nauseous and reminded me of a grandmother's talcum powder kind of smell. On me it's not fresh. It's more woody, powdery, floral. So glad I didn't buy it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this! I was getting a bit tired of my Chanel Chance, so searched high and low for a new scent. This is the one. First the bottle is OMG gorgeous. Second, the fragrance is very light and feminine. Sweet but not sickly sweet. I agree it doesn't last very long, but I enjoy reapplying throughout the day with my refillable atomizer. It's a must-have for classy ladies :)

So beautiful smell very feminine and sweet. Such a great smell I love the smell but I'm very sad that it doesn't last long. After 10 mins I sprayed it, I have to sniff my wrist to make sure it's still there. The packaging and the bottle is very neat and beautiful but I'm not gonna buy this again because i want long lasting perfumes

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's just not much here. It's a sweet, fruity, almost grapefruit-ish fragrance (although that's not listed as a note, must be the yuzu). That's the opening. I have no idea what the other notes might be, since it completely vanished on me after half an hour.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Bright Crystal is such a feminine, pretty scent. It's my go-to, and it has been for years. I remember first buying it with my second paycheque ever, earned from cleaning hotel rooms as a teenager. The floral scent has been with me through good times and bad for almost 9 years now. It just feels like part of my identity at this point.
I love it because it is intensely floral without smelling heavy or dusty. It's light, clean, and simply lovely.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has been my first grown-up perfume! I literally used only kids perfumes until I was, like, 23. Kids scents rock! They cost nothing, last enough and has some really good smells. But one day my mother-in-law wanted to make me a gift and somehow she remembered we were in a perfume shop and, as I wandered without any trace of interest and smelled random things, this one grabbed my attention - but I forgot about it in the same moment, and she remembered it, so about some months later I received it.
The packaging is quite kitsch..it has this huge faux diamond as a cap, which makes me unconfortable for some reason, it's so kitsch and looks "too much". I preferer essential designs. But I don't really care. The parfum itself smells like heaven! It's so fresh and feminine, I guess flowery, and lasted a long shift at work. I really enjoyed it and still keep the box in one of my drawers, as there are some remaining drops and I use it as a parfum for my wardrobe sometimes.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Pomegranate, Yuzu, Iced accord
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Lotus, Peony
Base notes: Vegetal amber, Musks, Mahogany

I bought this blindly, never having smelled or tested it. Oops. I ended up giving it away because it was headache inducing.

There was just something in the notes that was screechy and cloying. I think it was the mix between the citrus, iced accord and peony, but I can't be for certain.

I had such an awful reaction to it that I am fighting off feelings of nausea just writing this review.

I'm glad that so many other people love it, but I still encourage people to not do what I did. Test it before you buy it, because it's a very strong and divisive scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My husband bought this for me. I really think guys like it better then women do. He really liked the smell. Anyway. It doesn't have great sillage and by the end of the day, I can't smell any trace of it at all like I can with my other perfumes. It smells a bit strong, flowery and a tiny bit of spice, but not much. It also smells clean.
It can give me a headache so I have to use just a tiny bit in order for it to work with me. I get compliments but still, I don't use it much due to the headache factor. I still don't think I ll be repurchasing when I'm done with it. If my husband buys it for me, fine, I ll use it again--but I highly doubt I would purchase for myself again.
For A VERSACE product/perfume--you would think that the staying power would be a lot better..NOPE! it's sucks and I can rarely smell any trace of it at the end of the day. Oh well I suppose!

Popular Fragrances