Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

3.2

Not tested on animals

on 9/15/2011 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Excellent product but I take one star off because it is too expensive.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product ruined my extensions, if it destroyed extensions and my hair... I cant imagine the hype? I gave my daughter in law what was left and she claims she lost alot of hair using the product.. .. after just one week, my hair was dry, and tangled, and felt as if it had a fine coat of wax on it...I had to wash twice with dawn to get it out, and a good dose of pureology deep conditioner under a dryer for a hour, to get my hair back in shape!!! for a high end product, my hair should have been in better condition? big waste of money for me!!!... pureology is the only product I have found that works.

on 8/24/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Have been using it for 9 months and i must say my hair has become more silky and managable than ever and i absolutely love the minty smell. But the downfall to this product is wen i comb through my wet hair there r soo many fallouts and also it runs out quickly since my hair is long so it needs more pumps. If you have long thick hair I advise using a regular shampoo first then using Wen as a regular conditioner or a leave in conditioner instead of using Wen as a regular shampoo.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Not a bad product, but so far not impressed with the results. First of all, I'm not really a fan of the smell. But more importantly I have really thick hair, so I'm using a lot of pumps as recommended, but still not much better than any other product I've tried. Will continue the rest of the bottle to see if results improve, if not I don't plan on repurchasing.

on 4/2/2009 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I must say that I got sucked into the infomercial for this product. I've been in love with using a combination of the Kerastase shampoos and Morrocan Oil Conditioner, Morrocan Oil Style Cream, and Oil. One day I was at home at decided to order this product. Well, I used it last night and immediately loved the silkiness that it gave to my hair. I rinsed and used the remoist mask that came with it as conditioner. Then I rinsed and noticed that I didn't have any tangles when I combed out my hair. I also had minimal shedding, which I normally shed a lot when my hair is wet. Then I applied the styling cream for this line and proceeded to set my hair on rollers and dry it. When I styled it this morning, I used my faithful Morrocan oil and flat ironed to smooth it, and my hair looks so shiny and healthy. It has even been raining here all day and my hair is still smooth and straight and "swingy". I think that I will have to add this to my arsenal of products. It really works wonders for dry, processed hair.